Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF patching problem

Discussion on RF patching problem within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anybody has an idea why my RF online patch woudnt start??

I have installed the GIGA5 version in RFOnline Philippines.. then when i click the launcher it only opens until the "analysing the file" when it start patching it says patch failure then the game exits... can anybody suggest something how i fixed this???

thanks...
Old 09/23/2007, 03:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
if u are not playing from the philipines then u are ip banned.
Old 09/23/2007, 11:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
download the whole episode 2 client. maybe that will fix your problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crossfire Problem [Patching]
06/13/2010 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
kann geclosed werden!
[Patching problem]world.txt, 3 - English sorry
01/28/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Goodafternoon, Sorry but my German is so low in grammar you wouldn't even understand. I had a question but no one seems to understand so I came here to the flyff development pro's, applause for yourself:p. Ok, this is what I did.
Aion china Patching problem...HELP!!
01/01/2010 - Aion - 8 Replies
few days ago Aion china client gave me a new patching process so i let it patch..after it finished it gave me what is in the Pic below..so i removed the game completly and reinstalled it...it went patching for more than 48 hours stright...and as it was about to finish...it gave me the same result..from what i could see that the patching shows me the message when it comes to a file called errormsge.xml or something like that...would appreciate any help on that matter... note that i have...
aion chinese client-patching problem
05/24/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I have been patching this game for two whole days and still it seems to keep on going ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=23052&stc=1&d=1243174334 mainly i think it did not install it right when i installed it because its chinese and i know nothing in chinese but usually its the same process. i also tried to install the manual patch from "complete manual patch?" topic and its still updating :D any help at all would be great !! please reply here on the site or...
Tbot Patching problem
12/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I was able to use tbot for the first time on my character and it worked just fine, I set it up and made a script for it and it worked. The second time I used it I found all of my settings were not saved, and when I reset my setting to what they were and hit "start training" the bot just crashes. If I dont patch my character I can login and see my old settings but cant train because I didnt patch, so obviously the problem is with the patching. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.