Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]100% upgrade hack

Discussion on [Question]100% upgrade hack within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]100% upgrade hack

If may i ask... is there still a 100% upgrade hack that is perma?
ive been gone for a long time here... so ill start again good thing my account hasn't been deleted yet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kite shield upgrade question
02/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
If i get the 4% pd for melee twice will it stack to 8%?
How to get out of the met zone and item quality upgrade question!
02/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
First of all How do I get out of the met zone WITHOUT dieing! Because I lost all my mets! Can someone like give me a diagram/map/etc. or directions to help me be able to get out of the met zone. (Were met doves are! Duhh!) And Secondly If I get a uni sword that is 2 soc, lvl 40 or lower, can I only use 1 db to get it to elite? So it will be elite 2 soc? Thx!
ARGATE UPGRADE Question
04/02/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi , i know there is a lot of threads about it i have read many of these already and still i don't have answer for my question... and still i am thinking .. it's possible ? Please person who know exactly .. answer : Is there "any" way to argate upgrade weapon/item +7 or more without spending a lot of money and stones . Something like a bug?hack?script?I don't want answer like "yes there is but noone know' etc . If someone know any recipe for it please tell what is it and how to do that exactly...
Upgrade level question...
06/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I want to upgrade my super+3 lvl 110 armor to 120 Do I have to spam a db or can I try with lots of mets? I can't find someone to trade it for a 120 so I have to try myself at twin. Thx in advance.
upgrade quality question
10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
well I have asked tones of poeple and no one knows. I have a uni lvl 100 scoket gown like most mages and it takes me 5 dbs to upgrade it fist time in market. any one know how much it would cost from elite to super?