Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

Discussion on you guys should be ashamed of yourselves within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

i've been rounding this forum for 2 years now and jusdging by the evolution of this forum. i'd say i've been fairly disappointed. i used to post good hacks here back then and look at them now.. they're just being posted as "hints" well in fact you people don't know how to look at the etiquette of the "RFO" here in the forums. oh and dont forget the all around "buy and sell" hacks and exploits, sheesh all that for some money? i suggest you buyers to pocket your money and spend on something better, than risk being scammed.

and you fools who post "hints" look again in our grand etiquette .
if you think of posting "hints" better not post anything. or maybe your goal is just to increase your posts? and thanks??? really this is annoying. if you post hints well don't expect any thanks, why? because its them who figured it out, not you. oh and i also observed one thing with these spammorz is that you actually post something like "hack working, etc etc" when in fact it only contains something like "just want you to know that we can still hack the game" or "all you have to do is *blank*" what the f*** is wrong with your minds these days.

i've noticed that in the past, there were lots and i mean LOTS of TuTs.. and now i see less. or maybe even none at all. why? because is it the fact that RFO is evolving fast and you don't know how to catch up so you keep those exploits and hacks to yourself and just post hints about it? fat chance!. there are still hacks, in RF and i am up to speed with its evolution. just dont depend on one effing software who can read codes. i mean there are a LOT of these programs who can do better than CE or WPE.

Lastly, may the *** of Novus have mercy on your pitiful characters.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 01:24   #2

people are looking for

"OH *** YOU ARE THE BEST, SEND ME PLEASE"

the most idiot is the trade or sell/trade this ******* ******** take the cheat for free and try to sell/trade --`

btw i prefer in hints way only for the forbidden hacks... CRASH, DUPE....it make people use the brain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but not the stupid hints that they do today

1) Wake up
2) Take a shower
3) ......
4) Trade friend
5) %$$#^@^

DUPPED!!!!

its so idiot.... this things need to be banned...

MAKE PEOPLE USE THE BRAIN STUPIDS GUYS THAT GAVE THE HINT
Old 10/21/2010, 02:00   #3

indeed. forbidden hacks are the ones that are needed to have hints or never to be posted.
Old 10/21/2010, 05:43   #4

forbidden hack is delete and some hints is here look for the old threads and for selling hacks is for noob member that dont know anything about hack
@ts for 2years member of elite you should know how to do dupe method and hack something but i think for being member for 2 year you'd been a leacher asking for hack and waiting for someone to post it.

try to experiment i think 1000 times LOL

join date 2008
post 8
received thanks ZERO
Old 10/21/2010, 07:42   #5

lol
did i say im a leecher?, excuse me?. honey, read what i had posted above.
most especially the last one..
"i used to post good hacks here back then"

well i don't know why they dissappeared.. maybe because of the forum change but i tell you this.. i know of more ways to dupe by just reading the binary codes that a program i use since its effective and precise.

dont ever judge a man who studies computer science.

look again miss.
i just visited this place lets say NOW.
and i was away back then and i HADN'T noticed the change of the forum even its exploit,Hack,Bot, page should have a "post requirement" to be able to view.
you see? thats why we make it hard to discover kinds of hacks and exploits back on 2008.. and now. its just for leechers like you who benefit and think that you own them? think that you created them?.. think again.. ITS THE SOFTWARE WHO CREATED THEM. not you
we never call a discovery ours.. its just that we found how they work. its in the binary that links us to the hacking, just like scanning a Hora Akeron Launcher and changing its image and DMG to a real DFT

and you see? even posting my posts? my thanks? so what if it got erased due to the forum change? will that change the fact that i know something? will that change the fact that i can hack RFO? sheesh.. kids these days
Old 10/21/2010, 12:25   #6

Don't listen to GG.Hex, she is also a scammer that sold me something that does not work!
Old 10/21/2010, 12:36   #7

so can you see the effects of buy and sell?
seriously.. why would you sell something that you do not own? that is property infringement.
which could get you behind bars. even the exploits are from the game developers too. because they are the ones who created a mistake in the 1st place.
Old 10/21/2010, 13:10   #8

this forum area still have a MOD?

would be nice if MOds delete sell/trade topics and the topic of the STUPID hints like i said before
Old 10/21/2010, 13:15   #9

GG.Hex is selfish and say unconsciously . It seems that somehow we are all fuc**** leachers for her. This page was good but now it is sh*t because someone invented to give only hits. Plus to know hacking stuff you have to pay money thats the biggest sh*t. I really will not pay for hacking i beter . I will always help for others to know hacking suff what i know. And if like GG.Hex is selfish and can't tell us so then leave this page and go find other because this page was without any hits just hacks new and with normal tutorial.

P.S. Who don't like that leave this site and and find another, but not giving some shi*t hits. Hits are really stupid wery and can't understand for duping tryed all things but nothing. SPeed hack , dual login , fly hacks and etc i know everything and i am not stupid like you can think just your hits are wery idiots
Old 10/21/2010, 13:21   #10

And GG.Hex don't think that you are here the best of all because i see you are explain to everyone and talking about them even without knowing anything.

Sorry for bad english
Old 10/21/2010, 13:32   #11

i love the old topics that have and gave smart hints that you directly look the code and have to work/understand what you are doing...

now the people only give IDIOT hints like i said:

1) Open your Left EYE
2) Open your right EYE
3) DO a MILKSHAKE
4) you ......
5) DONE YOU GOT THE DODGE hack

lol fuc* i hate u.u
Old 10/21/2010, 14:22   #12

see how these 2008 members respond? we don't like hints here. and if i were you GG.Hex and other pips who post "Hints".. STOP SPAMMING! and let the big boys do the job.
Old 10/21/2010, 14:52   #13

Ok i will put for people video how to make in 2.2.3 dual login so they can understand beter
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 17:05   #14

G'job
Old 10/21/2010, 17:23   #15

hahahah...GG.hex? I asked before him/her for some hints to bypass cabal gg ph and he/she said...."giving hints is not for free ok??

ahahhah!!! and its just only hint huh?xD
I just want to get some hint progam for bypassing gg...-_-

Money is such!!