Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
giving hints is not for free yet that person posts hints? such a spammer :|

Old   #17

WHERE IS THE MODs??????

the RF forum need a /clear

Old   #18

just click report.
Old   #19

i agree with u soul, now i don't even post here anymore, i miss those old time posters.. even if i have a small amount of post i still respect this forum, to what the old and good posters have started, but as time goes by everything is gettin worse, i never did dupe, and if i can't do it, i won't force myself, but i came to a point where in i would like to buy it, but i just realized, why? all i want to do is to experiment in the first place, and share what i could find, and that's it. but geeez people nowadays are really unbelievable.. just wanna cheer those old members mate! goodluck! i don't play RFO anymore, just want to cheer you up guys! hehe.. :P

Old   #20

There's always a change... I hope the forum will give proper credit not just thanks.
2008 posters are way better than the new members..

I miss those bastards who post a complete tutorial ..
Old   #21

oh yeahh
Old   #22

they probably got llocked up in jail
Old   #23

^ they didnt.

As for the spammers/scammers, nevermind them, let them fool themselves.
Old   #24

aw... so where is gg.hek now?? he's hiding?

MOD we need you!!
Old   #25

yeah. elitepvpers used to be a cheating heaven. now it's more likely a cheating market. you give cash, you get cheat. if you don't you'll get ****.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul19080 View Post
i've been rounding this forum for 2 years now and jusdging by the evolution of this forum. i'd say i've been fairly disappointed. i used to post good hacks here back then and look at them now.. they're just being posted as "hints" well in fact you people don't know how to look at the etiquette of the "RFO" here in the forums. oh and dont forget the all around "buy and sell" hacks and exploits, sheesh all that for some money? i suggest you buyers to pocket your money and spend on something better, than risk being scammed.

and you fools who post "hints" look again in our grand etiquette .
if you think of posting "hints" better not post anything. or maybe your goal is just to increase your posts? and thanks??? really this is annoying. if you post hints well don't expect any thanks, why? because its them who figured it out, not you. oh and i also observed one thing with these spammorz is that you actually post something like "hack working, etc etc" when in fact it only contains something like "just want you to know that we can still hack the game" or "all you have to do is *blank*" what the f*** is wrong with your minds these days.

i've noticed that in the past, there were lots and i mean LOTS of TuTs.. and now i see less. or maybe even none at all. why? because is it the fact that RFO is evolving fast and you don't know how to catch up so you keep those exploits and hacks to yourself and just post hints about it? fat chance!. there are still hacks, in RF and i am up to speed with its evolution. just dont depend on one effing software who can read codes. i mean there are a LOT of these programs who can do better than CE or WPE.

Lastly, may the God of Novus have mercy on your pitiful characters.
this may true..but have you saw what happen when some 1 post the "GOLD HACK PROCEDURE & THE SEVER DOWN" when almost all RF servers went down,yes i admit it was so rude to give just a hint or an idea but it was fair enough to teach sum 1 how to be not a leecher but a exploiter using their head or so called brains....i belive not all great exploiter/hackers/cheaters must have a great knowledge..but having a great Curiosity can do it all.. no flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatKraken View Post
There's always a change... I hope the forum will give proper credit not just thanks.
2008 posters are way better than the new members..

I miss those bastards who post a complete tutorial ..
nah,they kept the new tuts for themselvs
Old   #27

yes your right bro... i read some site they posting tut not like this hint... 100% certified not helping for the future!this forum is not for tut= "SELLING"... LOL maybe we can change this selling hack.. LOL
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubay05 View Post
nah,they kept the new tuts for themselvs
you did lack something..

"they kept the new tuts for themselves ONLY. they don't even sell it for money or shiz.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mtl6 View Post
you did lack something..

"they kept the new tuts for themselves ONLY. they don't even sell it for money or shiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertillano View Post
yes your right bro... i read some site they posting tut not like this hint... 100% certified not helping for the future!this forum is not for tut= "SELLING"... LOL maybe we can change this selling hack.. LOL
yah i never agree in selling,but other people do this i think to profit their talent
Old   #30

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul19080 View Post
i've been rounding this forum for 2 years now and jusdging by the evolution of this forum. i'd say i've been fairly disappointed. i used to post good hacks here back then and look at them now.. they're just being posted as "hints" well in fact you people don't know how to look at the etiquette of the "RFO" here in the forums. oh and dont forget the all around "buy and sell" hacks and exploits, sheesh all that for some money? i suggest you buyers to pocket your money and spend on something better, than risk being scammed.

and you fools who post "hints" look again in our grand etiquette .
if you think of posting "hints" better not post anything. or maybe your goal is just to increase your posts? and thanks??? really this is annoying. if you post hints well don't expect any thanks, why? because its them who figured it out, not you. oh and i also observed one thing with these spammorz is that you actually post something like "hack working, etc etc" when in fact it only contains something like "just want you to know that we can still hack the game" or "all you have to do is *blank*" what the f*** is wrong with your minds these days.

i've noticed that in the past, there were lots and i mean LOTS of TuTs.. and now i see less. or maybe even none at all. why? because is it the fact that RFO is evolving fast and you don't know how to catch up so you keep those exploits and hacks to yourself and just post hints about it? fat chance!. there are still hacks, in RF and i am up to speed with its evolution. just dont depend on one effing software who can read codes. i mean there are a LOT of these programs who can do better than CE or WPE.

Lastly, may the God of Novus have mercy on your pitiful characters.
They only give hints but those hints are not true unless no evidence that it is true.

But if thats true they better hide it because many GM's lurking now in this site and if they can read the HARD HACKS maybe they can fix it and it's useless.