Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WEP

Discussion on WEP within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey Guys i found a program called WEP Pro do any1 know how to use it cuz its kinda hard if u want i can give u the link to get it and u can try it out
Old 12/25/2006, 17:09   #2

I suppose you may possibly be able to setup a packet to be able to buy any item from the shop if you knew id for the NPC that sells the item and also slot of which the item is held in at the store.

I used it for a while but didn't get far, basically found that you aren't buying by item id but the slot in which the item is held in the store instead so you can't tell a shop that it's selling you an item that it doesn't have unless you change the id of the npc that you have opened up a trade with so that you are just opening another shop but from a different location. Anyone know through running a private server if there are npc's that are unused but if put in game would sell some useful items such as rings ? Not downloaded emulator myself but sometimes there may be test npc's that you could call upon via WPE in order to utilise their commands.
Old 12/26/2006, 04:43   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by FuckYu@Dec 25 2006, 17:09
I suppose you may possibly be able to setup a packet to be able to buy any item from the shop if you knew id for the NPC that sells the item and also slot of which the item is held in at the store.

I used it for a while but didn't get far, basically found that you aren't buying by item id but the slot in which the item is held in the store instead so you can't tell a shop that it's selling you an item that it doesn't have unless you change the id of the npc that you have opened up a trade with so that you are just opening another shop but from a different location. Anyone know through running a private server if there are npc's that are unused but if put in game would sell some useful items such as rings ? Not downloaded emulator myself but sometimes there may be test npc's that you could call upon via WPE in order to utilise their commands.
yes this program its the same as hLaPex well they do the same work But i dont understand the RF stuff well ill keep trying