Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSOD when running CE

Discussion on BSOD when running CE within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSOD when running CE

why is it that when i start scanning for my name in CE, I get BSOD!

It loads up just fine but after i scan for my name it crashes

Windows Vista 32 Bit.. (its a UCE)
Old 06/11/2010, 09:58   #2

u didnt bypass the game
Old 06/11/2010, 11:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emman100 View Post
u didnt bypass the game
well it works on wind 7 64 bit and vista 64 bit.. but i would want it to work on vista 32 bit.. any tips?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Running CE with RFe?
03/06/2009 - RF Online - 8 Replies
Hi! Yes, ive tried the search button...but none of the threads seem to help my problem. My problem with this is that everytime i try running the CE or attaching process to RFe...I get "error=5" and after that RFe exits.:D so i would like to know where i went wrong... 1.i downloaded CE 5.4 2.Run RFe 3.Run CE 4. click small computer thing 5. attach process to RFe 6. -problem occurs- (error=5)
BSOD
06/26/2008 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Im playing the newly released game Deco online from joymax. Everytime i enter a portal in that game my computer crashes to a bluescreen. Ive updated my graphics card driver and i have direct x 9.0 here are my system specs any help is greatly appreciated System Information ------------------
NDIS.SYS BSOD
03/16/2008 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Yes everytime frequently i get a crash bsod from ndis.sys, if i upload and download with like say a torrent or play a game i get the crash even FASTER. What bugs me is this started yesterday, before that its been a fresh install of XP and i havent changed anything since about a day before the crashing started, which it was operating fine before that. But i look on the internet for solutions and i all i find is stupid solutions for a linksys NIC card.. Rather THERE IS NO SOLUTION POSTED. ...
Running Axe
01/27/2008 - Flyff - 14 Replies
Wie im Threat Ghost hack gesagt hab ich n vid. gemacht wo ich ne Axt bin: YouTube - Running Axe :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
i can't get SV running
11/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I can't make sv running corectly, i read already all the tutorials here on forum but i can't maek it run.... can some1 tell me what patch i need at conquer, how do i use SV with cheat engine? i offer +k if u can help me