Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to use the top-level skills?

Discussion on How to use the top-level skills? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to use the top-level skills?

Want to use the top-level skills to modify skillforce.edf files? To how to change it? Or want to change other files?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Hot*Imba Mentalo Level 87 P Skills auf De *Hot*
05/29/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 37 Replies
http://www.bilder-space.de/show_img.php?img=0e62ce -1270187841.jpg&size=thumb Ich verkaufe hier meinen level 87 Mentalo.Dem Bild könnt ihr alle wichtigen Informationen könnt ihr dem Bild entnehmen. Der Char ist auf dem Server 6-9 also irgenteiner dazwischen. Ich nehme nur Psc da ich Paypal usw nicht viel anfangen kann. ICH HANDELE NUR ÜBER EINEN MOD! Zu dem Account gibt es 2 Accounts die ebenfals auf deisem Server angesiedelt sind für Krit/Farmer/Vk Char usw.Es wird kein Ingame Treff...
Level your skills remotely...
07/04/2008 - RF Online - 15 Replies
© A private server's forum 1.) you need to download AC Tool. 2.) install the program. 3.) Run AC Tool. 4.) In RF Online make sure you have the buffs or skills you want to use set in your shortcut bar (and you also need to know which keys you want to use... press "\" key to switch between the F keys and the number keys).
How to level XP skills easily
11/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
I'm just leveling water elf on my tao and found a method to speed the prozess up a little. Most of you know the method with attacking the guild gate to refill the xp circle faster. The problem with that method is that 1) you have to have a good makro for it or can't go afk. 2) you'll lose durability of your stuff. 3) guild gate pkers ... What I thought of today is the following. As we all know, but never use, is the warrior's xp skill "Roar" which adds 20 pct to the xp circle of other...
Power Level your XP Skills
12/15/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Ok, want to plvl ur xp skills? EASY, go to guild war zone and attack... yes.. attack the doors, not kiding, look below screenshot: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3927/superxpdj 9.jpg And if u r taoist hit with ut backsword, its faster ;) Enjoy this to plvl ur xp skills faster (at least while they dont patch it), in 1 hour i fixed my water elf skill :)