Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Those pinoy who know how to dupe pls help

Discussion on Those pinoy who know how to dupe pls help within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Those pinoy who know how to dupe pls help

guys pls help me how to dupe in Rf brazen pls teach me my race is ACC

« WTB>>>> | Rf duping »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RFPH dupe or upgrade hack? pinoy
08/16/2010 - RF Online - 9 Replies
help mga pinoy lagi lagi akong naglalaro ng RFPH verxial server... lagi my lumalabas sa screen ko na +6 upgrade success.... d ko alam kung upgrade success hack or dupe... alam ko marami na ang my program nito sana nmn sa makakabasa nito mashare nyo nmn blessing nyo hehehe.... nakaka inggit kasi sila eh.... eto nga pla number ko 09272403635... or email me [email protected] tnx po
pinoy hackers paturo nmn ng dupe hack pakiusap
03/03/2009 - RF Online - 12 Replies
paki mail sakin [email protected] or PM me
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?