Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modifying jades, Is it possible?

Discussion on Modifying jades, Is it possible? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modifying jades, Is it possible?

Is it possible to modify items such as the experience jades? Has anyone even considered it? I'd like to discuss it here.
Old 04/21/2008, 05:56   #2

That's server side.
Old 04/21/2008, 13:37   #3

no the EXP "things" are server side... =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make your Leon Pieces,Armor Ability Reavers,Jades and Projectiles TRADABLE!!
02/03/2009 - RF Online - 37 Replies
100% Working of RFph. Tested and Proven. Here is the link, download it from here and Extract to datatable: _http://rapidshare.com/files/113414278/all_item_t radable_sellable.rar Trade Leon Pieces from your friends to make Leon Weapons and Armor Ability Reavers and makes Type-C Armor combination easily. I also made Legacy Blade Tradedable. Also Projectiles from Cash Shop is Tradable. ^_^ credits to accorbell of rfc**** i just thought some of you may need this...
Any cheats about jades?
08/12/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
well, do you think is there any cheat possibilites about jades? like editing its date or any other way? if there is any you know but you dont wanna share talk me via pm i may share smthn not public yet too.
Need Help with Modifying Conquer.exe
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys out there.. i absolutely have no clue how to do this.. First of all i downloaded the new cracked Conquer.exe from the Hack/Tools-Forum and replaced the original File. Since it didnīt solve my Problems iw as wondering if someone could tell me how to replace the lines which make the patch number of the exe for eg if its for patch 5023 or for 5022 but leave the complete rest of the date as it was. Iīve attached the Conquer.exe iīve donloaded so if ppl need it they donīt need to go to...
jades meteors
01/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I would want that jades of dis city look like has meteors on the ground. Why can I do? Thanks