Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed hack..aint workin on novus???

Discussion on Speed hack..aint workin on novus??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speed hack..aint workin on novus???

i have tried speed hack on some private servers with 223 client...u get the action..but damage seem not workin....but last time we saw someone in rfph in baba;s doing the invi hack w/ speed hack ..how did he do it...aside from the bypass..the effects????
Old 07/19/2009, 05:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol i know but i dont know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game aint workin
06/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i havent played in a while so i downloaded the latest version of the game.when i open the game i pick standard definition then the sign in page appears. There is only 1 choice to pick "Dark" and i sign in. I get loading which stops midway then all i get is a yellow page with a bird flying in it forever. Any ideas?
BOT 1.04.D<---AINT WORKIN
06/26/2008 - Rohan - 16 Replies
i tried atleast leaving my computer at the main window but when i try to open up rohan after the update but b4 the servers are back up its using gameguard AGAIN wuts wrong is it just my impatience and should i just w8 for the servers....
Sup all Lookin for a workin speed hack for conquer online
03/17/2008 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
Any of you guys out there have a working speed hack please let me know, tired of looking through all of these threads and finding deadends
Why mr.i3t3r hack aint working nomore...
01/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
Hello everyone, ive read some threads now, and i see alot people spamming BLIXSAX!11 hack aint working anymore, to make things clear The Hack aint working anymore, to nobody.. The trial date has expired.. You can't use the hack untill mr.i3t3r posts a new trial version or when you buy the hack with rl money or ALZ. For the sake of this hack i reccomand mr.i3t3r not to give the hack to any of the people who are spamming the boards with BL1IXXX BOT NOES WORK.. They basicly are to stupid to...