Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assistance Needed

Discussion on Assistance Needed within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assistance Needed

Hi. I'm new to all of this stuff - and currently play rf reactor. Is there any bypass for the server that is proven to work? If anyone can lead me into the right direction, I will not be slow to hit the thanks button and read through the correct materials.
Old 03/07/2010, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
my bypass 2 ur any methods of hack,! thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Assistance Needed] CoEmuv2
06/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I've followed the CoEmuv2 guide and everything and have done everything correctly. The one problem I've been figuring out for days is where should i put the IP addresses. That's the only problem from letting me go on. For instance, If my friend wants to host a p-server for me, where should I put his IP address in my Master/Packet/Data files in the source. If he wanted to host it on his computer, does he need to port forward anything? Which one is better to use/effective; router or the...
[Assistance Needed] CoEmuv2
06/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hmmm, okay. I think I did everything correctly and I tried to debug it. It only debugged the log in server and didn't debug the game server, does anyone know how to debug the game server? It didn't automatically pop up after it debugged the log in server. Thanks. http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq316/alvinnxd /lll.jpg
[In EN] Programmer assistance needed
10/29/2008 - General Coding - 21 Replies
Hello all. First of all forgive me talking in english - I'm from Poland and can hardly read German, not mentioning writing... I want to make my own fishing tool. The problem I've come to is with SendMessage function. I used this method for Tibia logging-in program before. It worked perfectly there. In Metin2, it seems that it works fine when emulating enter key press (opening up chat, typing in the chat box), but it won't work neither with space (fishing with fishing rod equipped) nor...