Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch Failure

Discussion on Patch Failure within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patch Failure

guys im having this problem where i cannot play
it says patach failure and then it disappeared
but still i can hear the background sound and when i pres ctl+alt+delete

i can still see the rf program..

can anyone help me out with this?

i reformat my pc and tried different clients
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (20.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 06/25/2017, 04:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try asking it on your rf server forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EP1 patch server update failure
10/27/2013 - Last Chaos Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo,und zwar habe ich mir einen Last chaos ep1 server mit den 2008 files gemacht. Ich habe mir einen patch server gemacht so wie es hier in einigen Artikel stand also:update.htm notice.htm ip.txt und den patches ordner mit der version.txt drin erstellt dann habe ich das checker tool benutzt und alles aus gefüllt bis version.txt dann kam diese meldung Checking tool:checking tool - epvpImg ip.txt:ip.txt - epvpImg patches ordner:patches ordner - epvpImg
LastChaos Odiseum failure server with failure rules
12/30/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
My account got hacked and item stoolen and cash items . the staff say its my responsibily about that , really ? , do i ask people to hack my account so be my responsibility ? and what kind of server put rules after 2 weeks of release server ? SHOULD RELEASE IT when the server start . this the worest server i played i dont know i felt this good server but what happen with wasted cash ? ............ and all im saying is from my heart and the anger im in now ,,,,,,
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?
08/08/2011 - Rappelz - 42 Replies
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums. I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to...
Bot Login Failure After Patch 1.040
04/18/2006 - Silkroad Online - 42 Replies
Ok is it me or the makers have pulled the plug? I just got a failure...