Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] RF online server file

Discussion on [Request] RF online server file within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] RF online server file

who have any RF online server file need it badly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pokemon denshou online server file
03/14/2012 - Pokemon - 14 Replies
server file download here: http://pokemondenshouworld.webnode.com/noticias/ how to run the game 1: open pdoserverbeta05 2: open pdobeta51 it you can;t login change you ip it in the serverlist Login
Need the new conquer online server.dat file
03/26/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i need the latest versions server.dat if u can set it up as a link to download that would be great
Need File Server For RF online
05/30/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
please give me file server for rf online ..:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: i will guide rf private server
TS 2 online server file
05/29/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
video guild here : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service it you want to watch the video you have to change your language to chinese (Simplified,PRC) here are the client: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the Launcher are client whatever it is didn't work for windows 7 .... and here the server file : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
request post a server.dat file plz
07/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
someone please post a server.dat file one of the pvt server patches screwed mine up i cant see anyservers.