Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling RF online(on all versions) Dupe Program, Works as of nov. 4 2009, Pm offers..

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
tama madali lang, open your desktop recorder, then click record! lol

what do you mean sa words mo?

ang hirap sayo XeR kitang kita na nga nag papa ka tanga ka pa

cge nga gawa ka ng ganyang video kung madali lang, kamukha ng ginawa ko ha, magbenta karin ng madaming white set lol
why so serious
k9crow203310, are you really that desperate to be treated as a *** among these clueless noobs in e-pvpers?

I just have one simple but hard-for-you-to-answer-honestly-question

I bet that you can't show me your so called "duped items" via trade, am i right?

hm?
yes?
reasons? ahh..reasons.. I LOVE reasons! do you have one?

btw, I can create a video like the one that you did, but even better

but...

I won't waste my time doing a stupid video like the one you did,
I already wasted my time on this "FUNNY THREAD".

Please Stop messing with the newbie people here in e-pvpers.

-XeR

Old   #47

Quote:
yes, it has insurance.. i've been using it since the begining of crimson dawn..
and that is not a huge amount bro.., that 10k is just a ****** coin compare of what i've earned by selling items since 2008.. 600k php enough said.. (mamatay na ako kung imbento ko lang yan) lol

the reason for selling it is i'm quiting and moving to other country which i cannot play rfph in japan, and will stay for 3 years or more..

and dupe is originally made by me, just me.. so how can they fix it?

unless.. a stupid buyer would tell his bestfriend.. and his bestfriend's besfriend would tell.. so and so on..
600k... 死になさい ^_^

日本へそうあなたの行くことか。? 日本語を話す方法を知っている??
または大きい脂肪質の嘘つきであるか。

私は大きいうそであることを、k9crow203310賭けた。

wakarimasu ka?

btw,you can still play RF-ph here in japan if your techy enough LoL, although rf-jp is much more fun.

and btw, answer my one and only question, onegai shimasu /evil

Old   #48

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,555
about playing RFPH in japan, i can still play of course using ip changer, please common sense lang po, isn't obvious that i am quitting?
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahatma View Post
why so serious
k9crow203310, are you really that desperate to be treated as a God among these clueless noobs in e-pvpers?

I just have one simple but hard-for-you-to-answer-honestly-question

I bet that you can't show me your so called "duped items" via trade, am i right?

hm?
yes?
reasons? ahh..reasons.. I LOVE reasons! do you have one?

btw, I can create a video like the one that you did, but even better

but...

I won't waste my time doing a stupid video like the one you did,
I already wasted my time on this "FUNNY THREAD".

Please Stop messing with the newbie people here in e-pvpers.

-XeR
common sense please.. i won't show the process of duping on video of course, you know what, please let us trade in RFPH and i'll show you, set a date and i'll meet you at RFPH, and of course, i'll record that trade and show the result video to elite pvpers, so you'll shut the fck up.

Idol pa naman kita, di ko alam na ganyan pala kahina ulo mo, set ka date, i dupe ko items mo haha.. game

PS:
NAHATMA: I bet that you can't show me your so called "duped items" via trade, am i right?

K9crow203310: I'll show you how to dupe, and if i showed you and "success", it Means you accept na "TANGA KA FOREVER"? lol haha, please prepare the items, useless or important items, i don't care

NAHATMA: k9crow203310, are you really that desperate to be treated as a God among these clueless noobs in e-pvpers?

K9crow203310: another "b0b0" question.. I'm selling it can't you see?.. common sense.. hayyz..

Old   #50

what is that video for? just play rf reactor and u can make a waste of time like that too... grats on selling a dupe, every1 should know by now that it involves the UTS (auction system) and needs 2 accounts, u dont even need to crash server for that 1.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
what is that video for? just play rf reactor and u can make a waste of time like that too... grats on selling a dupe, every1 should know by now that it involves the UTS (auction system) and needs 2 accounts, u dont even need to crash server for that 1.
UTS in RFph is disabled.
Old   #52

Quote:
PS:
NAHATMA: I bet that you can't show me your so called "duped items" via trade, am i right?

K9crow203310: I'll show you how to dupe, and if i showed you and "success", it Means you accept na "TANGA KA FOREVER"? lol haha, please prepare the items, useless or important items, i don't care

you don't need to show me "how to dupe", what I need to see is the items that you have in your video, yes you sold it to the npc already, but you can dupe right? produce the items that we've seen in the video, as most of the people here know that CE can change an item into another kind of item, but only client sided.

to the readers who did not know:
CE can change the appearance, details etc etc of an item, thus, we can change a low level intense armor into a high level intense armor part like the one we've seen in his video.

example, I can change an items name,appearance etc etc into something new :
thus, it is most probable that he edited his items to make it look like a level 57 armor pieces/set
samples:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

And..
I might be wrong here, but I have another theory.
Please take a Look at this screenshot and read the chatlogs.

notice that someone is telling that "Sayang lng upgrader mo, sana sa Dark Armors mo na lang ginamit"
k9crow might have upgraded one lowbie armor w/c he probably did edited in CE to look like a Level 57 armors so one of his racemates shouted that "you just wasted you upgrader, you should have used that in dark armors upgrade"

in theory,k9crow might have upgraded one item before he recorded his video,
also, note that he got 2 sets of upgraders and the first set is only 98 pieces w/c supports my theory.

to k9crow:
Show me the items like the one that you showed in the video,
No ingame trade = items and dupe did not happened.

On Topic:
you are either selling (if it is real w/c i doubt) or you want to be famous here.

btw, set the schedule. If you prove your video is indeed real, congratulations, your one hell of a hacker,
but incase you can't show anything, you a one Big Fraud.
I can go online everytime except this day (2pm - 5pm).
Old   #53

Quote:
matagal na akong nag quit sa rf-ph, pakitaan mo ako ng items na tulad ng nasa video mo, irerecord ko din pra makita ng mga tao dito.

ikaw mag bigay ng oras at date, pwede ako kahit kelan, hindi ko kailangan ng process ng dupe, ang gs2 ko tulad ng mga items mo na nasa video,
at bakit ba super seryoso mo makapag react, puro pa mura mga sinasabi mo?
something is wrong with your reaction.
ah ganyan lang talaga ako magsalita sensya na, i'm mr. rude

anyway no problem, i'll be going home sunday night, yun nalang, nood ako paquiao eh, ppview sa bahay sa Gapo.

sunday night bro pm until what time ka naka gising, open mo old account mo, and dupe ko gamit mo. fair enough?

i'll show you the items na nasa video dont worry, same items

oh.. about your screenshot, i admit na wala akong time mag edit ng ganyan, and observe nung nag sell ako sa NPC ng white set, the price is right, and if i edit ko man yung price, eh pag sell ko, hindi magiging tama yung price na ma rereceive ng character,

because Editing item's price is just client side right? anyway i'll stop explaining, i'll just show you. same items on the video dont worry, i still have them all. so para matigil kana sa pakikipag argue hehe..

PS: nice editing on your screenshot, though i myself have no time on editing and do some crazy stuffs like that.

NAHATMA: you don't need to show me "how to dupe", what I need to see is the items that you have in your video, yes you sold it to the npc already, but you can dupe right? produce the items that we've seen in the video, as most of the people here know that CE can change an item into another kind of item, but only client sided.

k9crow203310: i'll show you the items in the video dont worry, same items, much more, i'll give you 1 set lol

NAHATMA:notice that someone is telling that "Sayang lng upgrader mo, sana sa Dark Armors mo na lang ginamit"
k9crow might have upgraded one lowbie armor w/c he probably did edited in CE to look like a Level 57 armors so one of his racemates shouted that "you just wasted you upgrader, you should have used that in dark armors upgrade"

k9crow203310: Bro, the one who upgraded those (noob items) when i record that video is not me, Notice that there is a Success animation on the beginning of the video, and as you can see, i think there are 2 people who are upgrading on the hero NPC on the same time, that other lowbie, my only lowbie is k9crow203310.

NAHATMA: in theory,k9crow might have upgraded one item before he recorded his video,
also, note that he got 2 sets of upgraders and the first set is only 98 pieces w/c supports my theory.

k9crow203310: i accidentally right click the upgrader before i traded it to k9crow203310. oh my.. i didn't think it would be a part of your theory hahaha lol...

just tell me what time ka availabe, and i'll show you, i'm available on sunday night, mondays to fridays night, since i have work.

and i wan't you to clear my name AFter it, and also i don't want to be famous, even my SIG doesn't tell anything, i am just a plain TRADER ^^
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
oh dear.. they said UTS duping is disabled on RFPH, i don't even know how to dupe on UTS lol
Old   #55

Okay! everythign is set, and sorry if i may sound rude too, Im mr.semi rude sometimes,
kita kits sa sunday pra malaman namin lht kung totoo.
Old   #56

Quote:
Okay! everythign is set, and sorry if i may sound rude too, Im mr.semi rude sometimes,
kita kits sa sunday pra malaman namin lht kung totoo.
thanks, sensya din, sunday bro, i'll pm you my email

PS: i'm still sleepy, i Pm'ed you and told you "after work" haha.. that is Mondays to fridays..

anyway, we will meet on RFPH this sunday, around 10-11pm if you are available ^^
Old   #57

sand server kau magkikita?? ahahah pwde pa dupe din ako??? nyahaha
Old   #58

hhhmmmm... gus2 ko sanang bumili netoh kaso mahal wala bang mura xer???... grabeh naman tau2 lang mga pinoyzzz XD... nexus server ako wala akong gamit..... late bloomer ako haha.....
Old   #59

k9_crow pki closed nlng po 2 plss..
Old   #60

Quote:
thanks, sensya din, sunday bro, i'll pm you my email

PS: i'm still sleepy, i Pm'ed you and told you "after work" haha.. that is Mondays to fridays..

anyway, we will meet on RFPH this sunday, around 10-11pm if you are available ^^
Okay. pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbathala View Post
hhhmmmm... gus2 ko sanang bumili netoh kaso mahal wala bang mura xer???... grabeh naman tau2 lang mga pinoyzzz XD... nexus server ako wala akong gamit..... late bloomer ako haha.....
di ko alam eh. sry