Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Post How To Fly Hack

Discussion on Please Post How To Fly Hack within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Post How To Fly Hack

I've been checking out guides for fly hack and they are all the same after I scan my name i get the f*c* lost D Do I need to bypass HackShield for this hack to work?...and A9 08 what the f**k?!It would take hours looking for it since there are probably a thousand lines in there and when i try looking for FF FF FF FF and so on nothing like that comes up too!

Another thing when i search my name there are at least 20 addresses that pops up and what the f**k!..How the hell should i know which one to edit?..sorry about this post if its a Re post then im sorry.[I tried searching for multiple times and still nothing good pops up or it was posted by my grandpa] I know people will call me noob, leech and so on.Dont bother posting it anymore because im admitting im a "newbie/NOOB" somehow a leech
it would really help and I would really appreciate and a certain people out there if a certain someone will post a CLEAR Video/Step by Step Instruction/Step by Step Instruction with Pictures Thanks!
Hoping for best regards
Aesop out
Old 10/26/2009, 00:37   #2

elite*gold: 1
i personally don't have a hackshield bypass and it works fine for me.
When you DO search for your name, yes you will find many addresses.
Don't bother searching the green addresses so just move straight onto the black ones.
go though them all until you find something like this:

Above the first line in your picture there will be your character name followed by several 00's

Basically the green values are the ones you're after.
the E9 is your height flag, meaning at 233 your character will run on the ground plane.
at 201 it will move at the height you set it at.
the 81 will be the height you set.

PS: it might take a while at first to find the right address, but if it helps try closing the game as well as CE/whatever program you're using and reopen both to clear the memory.
That way you will find less addresses each time.
PPS: The address you're looking for will have lots of changing values. (The 68 06 under the E9 will constantly change)

Hope this helped.
Old 10/26/2009, 00:43   #3

on a 2.2.3 server i found arround 344 entrys and on 2.1.6 server i found only 16 enrys <,< so anyone can help me maybe .s?
Old 10/26/2009, 03:36   #4

elite*gold: 1
you would be looking for an address that begins with 057XXXXX and is usually below 2XXXXXXX

So for example I just searched, my address is at 057CB218
The way i used to find it is I went down the list until i saw the 05's then browsed each one until I found values that constantly change in the format of the image I posted before.

Nowadays I don't even need to search for it anymore
Old 10/26/2009, 11:14   #5

I understand how it works now.It's a piece of cake but it took me 3 hrs to cut that cake D its pretty easy once you figure out what to do lol
Old 10/29/2009, 16:56   #6

sir, can i know what are engine are you using? for searching the address if CE what specific version? ty
Old 10/30/2009, 04:34   #7

Cheat Engine V. 5.5 Its really easy to do just search your name > Ignore Green addresses> Right click then choose "Browse this memory region" on each Black addresses until you find 2 changing variables/numbers. GOODLUCK

Just Look at the previous posts for the next instruction
Old 10/30/2009, 07:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirehn View Post
on a 2.2.3 server i found arround 344 entrys and on 2.1.6 server i found only 16 enrys <,< so anyone can help me maybe .s?

as previously said if too many addresses was scanned exit RF and CE then relog keep doing this until the number of scanned addresses is bearable. Hope i helped