Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED TURORIAL FOR GP HACKING

Discussion on NEED TURORIAL FOR GP HACKING within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED TURORIAL FOR GP HACKING

I NEED A TUTOR FOR GP HACKS... LETS MAKE A DEAL

imp:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rPE Basic Turorial for ragnarok online
10/27/2022 - RO Guides & Templates - 74 Replies
rPE Basic Guide- for Ragnarok Online In this packet you will find following: 1. A Tutorial (what in detail you will find below) 2. rPE - redox packet editor 3. 2 Example Filter
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
[Turorial] Mangos Original 1.12.1 // 1.12.2
06/12/2009 - WoW Private Server - 21 Replies
I have noticed that allot of people have problems setting up their MaNGOS Server successfully, Therefore I have decided to write a guide using an in depth step by step system with descriptions to help these people. Now a few things before we begin. This guide works 100% if you follow it exactly step by step as well as using the Tools provided with it. Before we start I would like to mention that with this guide I assume that you have general knowledge of computers and can manage your way around...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu