Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF Olympic [Request Tutorial]

Discussion on RF Olympic [Request Tutorial] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Olympic [Request Tutorial]

Good day to all elitepvpers!!

As you can see, I am currently playing an rf online private server which is "RF Olympic". I just notice there are people trading untradable stuffs.
I just wanted to ask, is there someone out here who knows how to trade untradable items like Dragon Armors, Hora Boxes etc.?
I've been searching the internet and I can't seem to find a decent tutorial for this. I heard they are using Cheat Engine to do this. Can you please teach me how or give me a link for this tutorial?

Any response would really be appreciated! Thanks!

ps: I'm not trying to ruin the game or make a profit out of it. Just wanted to transfer my stuffs from my other account.

kindly send me a pm for this please? anyone?

i see.. I guess most of the hacks here are for sale. that's why no one is interested to help.

are there any players willing to help me out here, one doesn't ask anything in return.. just the pleasure of sharing/helping?

thanks. hope you'll help me with this.
Old 12/02/2013, 12:38   #2

rf olympics updated client right?
some old tricks are not working anymore but you can tweak it and figure out what they fix or add on your client.
try the old version of trade hack then tweak it.
Old 12/08/2013, 09:17   #3

WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE HIT FOR HACKER RF ONLINE