Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help~ For the new codes! RFonline

Discussion on Need help~ For the new codes! RFonline within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Need help~ For the new codes! RFonline

Hi everyone, i found a way to Bypass the gameguard of na new RF, i was able to scan items using CE but the thing is the Codes are not thesame anymore, its been a long time since i last used CE on RF and i guess the developers changed the codes, i really wanted to:
Flyhack
ElemSiegeKit
Put armors on ammo/elem slots
No skill cooldown (if theres one) im playing as Mage
Use other race's elems and put them on ammo/elems slots.

Im a noob for sure coz if im not i wont be needing to ask for help guys. If there's anything you can help please do, and one thing im not aiming much
on Hardcore hacks like that could kill pb's, just this for PVP. Please mail me here or at. Lets exchange ideas.
Old 09/28/2013, 08:58   #2

elite*gold: 8
~It's still the same just follow the tutorial carefully and BTW please remove your e-mail or you'll get a warning..
Old 09/28/2013, 14:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pingu View Post
~It's still the same just follow the tutorial carefully and BTW please remove your e-mail or you'll get a warning..
Thanks Pingu, if you dont mind can you post a link to the thread? ive been trying to find one for a long time now. Please help.
Old 09/28/2013, 21:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewew View Post
Hi everyone, i found a way to Bypass the gameguard of na new RF, i was able to scan items using CE but the thing is the Codes are not thesame anymore, its been a long time since i last used CE on RF and i guess the developers changed the codes, i really wanted to:
Flyhack
ElemSiegeKit

Im a noob for sure coz if im not i wont be needing to ask for help guys. If there's anything you can help please do, and one thing im not aiming much
on Hardcore hacks like that could kill pb's, just this for PVP. Please mail me here or at. Lets exchange ideas.
Flyhack
they did something sticks you to the ground, you change the value and move to higher coordinate but when you move around you blink between ground and air.

ElemSiegeKit
No hotswapping

No hotswapping

Dunno about it, havent checked recently.

No hotswapping, you edit it visually , cant equip.
Old 09/03/2017, 10:15   #5

@ kontol... bodoh.. udh gk sama caranya babi... letak "hex" value nya dah berbeda. dasar hacker lonte
Old 09/10/2017, 07:13   #6

@ do not use insulting words !! I know what were you saying ...

This is indonesian language : @ kontol... bodoh.. udh gk sama caranya babi... letak "hex" value nya dah berbeda. dasar hacker lonte

if we translate into English language : @ *****...stupid... the tutorial no longer work pig... the position of "hex value" is different... **** you hacker *****...
Old 09/10/2017, 18:35   #7

knp ad bnyk sekhaali horangg pinoy dongok di forum jerman ini. bujang inam klien smuaa, perek arab, njinnggg....