Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi all (AGAIN...) Yowy777 Official Post

Discussion on Hi all (AGAIN...) Yowy777 Official Post within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Hi all (AGAIN...) Yowy777 Official Post

Well, u see i was away from PC from a long time. The reason was i was caught 5 times by the codemasters hacking the USA official server and the European servers. I break the Federal Law of Hacking and the DMCA and de EUCD Laws. I got to prison for some months. I officially recommend to all, do not hack in officials. Even I that played with proxy all times and got Caught.(When i mean Hacking i mean i got to the Database and Hacked their Main Server)

Well, i am back and i am ready for action again. I need co reconstruct my program from 0 but this time it will take a short amount of time. So if anyone want to share something with me for the program, i will gladly listen. The name will appear in credits. I will download RF again today, so i will start immediately testing and creating new hacks,cheats and Database Injector RaW codes.

Anyone willing to help, Cooperate PM me or Add my e-mail :

Admin, i have a questions.
Can i give hints on how to do GM's Commands for normal players?
Can i exchange it?
New crash method?
Bank anywhere u go?
Trade with any race?
Trade with anyone via different maps?
New Gold Hack Method?(Tip: Need to edit Filter with your name)
It's only Hints not the hack itself, offsets,codes,hex,raw code,methods or any other. Only Hints.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/24/2008, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
Welcome Back yowy777

We miss a good programmer like you bro..
Old 08/24/2008, 21:37   #3

welcome back dude
Old 08/24/2008, 22:24   #4

Wow welcome back, kinda already thought you abandoned the board.
But seriously, you were in prison and gonna do it again? Well if you're really sure I'd be glad to help in any way,though if I were you I wouldnt hack the CM-Servers anytime soon( they'll investigate in your direction if something happens again), just stay at privats for now I guess.

To your few questions, dunno kinda feel like there arent too many mods/admins looking into the Rf-Section but I guess they it would answer like that:

Can i give hints on how to do GM's Commands for normal players?:
Best would be to only tell certain people how or else there'll be millions of people asking for that hack/writing their email in a post and ask to send em like always <_< also there are quite a few people who know how to hack but still abuse their power and crash servers for fun for example.
Can i exchange it?
Exchange against what(with a GM-Account you're able to spawn all the items it's just that it's abit obvious)^^, but I guess no one could stop you from that
New crash method?
I think crashing servers is the actual meaning of hard cheat(and please dont tell anyone how to do that, right now the servers I play keep on crashing cause people are greedy <_<)
Bank anywhere u go?
Dont think anyone would be against that actually that would be pretty awesome and just helpful.
Trade with any race?
I think alot of people already know that one, also it doesnt really hurt others so nothing against releasing that right?
Also sounds useful and not harming so not really anything against releasing that.
Old 08/25/2008, 00:17   #5

WoW!~~ The Legendary Programmer!~!! Welcome back.., sir Yowy.!.. Hope we Help you..
^o^v
Old 08/25/2008, 01:24   #6

Wew, Welcome Back bro, what you've done to official server is lesson for everyone, i honor you because you sacrifice yourself even just for a game, and i have some opinions for your Questions to Admin.

Can i give hints on how to do GM's Commands for normal players?
GM's Commands is very powerfull cheats, i bet all people want to have 'em, but if you want to give some hints of it to us, just share a very little hint just to make sure that the cheats exist.

Can i exchange it?
I think you can exchange it as you like, but someone will leech it to other RFcheats forums and tell the world that it's their cheats not yours.

New crash method?
Wow, not in a million years, crashing the game will kill the fun and eventually the game.

Bank anywhere u go?
It's very usefull cheat, you can share it to us, of course only the hints.

Trade with any race?
Well this is very usefull for different race players that play in one cafe, or have good friends but play other races, just hints won't hurt anyone.

It's very usefull cheat, you can share it to us, of course this too only the hints, no spoon feeding.

Well thanks, good luck for discovering other cheats Yow.
Old 08/25/2008, 03:03   #7

i thought you were dead ehehe just kidding!
wow jail! thats odd
Old 08/25/2008, 04:20   #8

welcome back dude. it is a lesson that we should not hack into USA and EU servers. unless here in the philippines, they are pretty lame.
Old 08/25/2008, 06:03   #9

welcome back yowy. . . i thought you already left RF,but **** your in prison that's lame. .we miss you. . about your questions i bet you should leave it to the admin.
Old 08/25/2008, 06:51   #10

hmm welcome back again... you were gone for a long time... hows the development of the program that you are creating? hmmm pretty sad you were caught... hehe... back to zero? well its not pretty hard for you to recover all that again... just keep it up man.... gudluck...
Old 08/25/2008, 08:59   #11

welcome back idol ..xD
Old 08/25/2008, 10:03   #12

well, i haven't met you yet Sir yowy but your work here in elitepvpers are all wellknowned and helpful so thanks for it and welcome back in RF.

weeee in pRFo the can't put hackers to jail cos the GM's are not good enough to trace us.. hehehe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2008, 10:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by golens View Post
well, i haven't met you yet Sir yowy but your work here in elitepvpers are all wellknowned and helpful so thanks for it and welcome back in RF.

weeee in pRFo the can't put hackers to jail cos the GM's are not good enough to trace us.. hehehe
err, do we even have a law against game hacking? lol.
Old 08/25/2008, 11:22   #14

well im only interested on bank anywhere so i don't have to go back to CX every tym i need to hotswop
Old 08/25/2008, 12:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by trail1 View Post
err, do we even have a law against game hacking? lol.
absolutely none! but hacking itself is a crime, correct me if im wrong but the relative term for hacking is stealing, i guess.. hehehe
Thanks
3 Users