Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IM BACK... WITH PROMISING CHEATS AT MY HAND...

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
im able to login to RFph, without being detected buy cant scan on RF.bin, giving me an error message... hahayz 2log mode muna, mei work p l8r...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

ayos buhay nnman mga hackers at duper thx!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

What's there to dupe?

I'm already rich, got Type C dark set +5...Don't want to go to +6...takot ako mabasagan eh

SI Hora spear +6
Dark Lance +6

san kpa?

Ranger at mystic ko completo din...bka gumawa nko ng Armored Rider para sa MAU
Old   #49

wow bell

kababayan haha

ay kalahi pala

Old   #50

hahays...kuha ko na rin,,,,,wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...no need bypass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahhahahhahaha
Old   #51

no need bypass?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by encyre13 View Post
no need bypass?
uu no need bypass!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

hhmmm... got SS?

@playforbooting

can you pm me a hint, about the filenames on the new HS folder..
Im a bit confused and ive exhausted all the possible solution, i think all i need now are the filenames that i need to.... you know! =D since ive lready edited the exe...

thx for the previous hints btw... TIA!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54

ROFL at the cash shop lame attempt at client siding with cheat engen to change the values X_x even a 10 year old can do that search the value of the item only a few results should come up with the date part change one by one till you get the right one change it to any number value you want freeze that adress same with the pricing another thing you can do client side is find the database website for r/f online armour weaps exc...now this simple look up your armour on the database and in adress bar in your enet explorer example item number is 44...equip the axe search that number then you should get a lot of adresses..unequip it and next scan then equip again if there are still to many and next scan only 3 to 4 adresses remain next step search a legendary awsome weap example this case this axe id is 59 as you can c in the address....now change adress one by one till you go back in game and c a pwnmaster weap freeze the value that was the right one and then search your shirt in the database same deal with that take a screen your char looks like a master pwnr same goes for your lvl h/p def attack equip a weap search for your attack value the first value unequip next scan your new first set attack value change to what you wish screen shot X_x goes with any game like perfect world pwdatabase.com stop faking and actually contribute a lot of the ppl i c here are leechers but i do give some credit to some ppl here as i have seen some nice releases awsome to them and to the leechers who don't wanna put work in to a release and just want it now for nothing get bent and ppl wonder y i don't post my releases to websites i currently have released multihacks for wow sro eso pwi cabal and my colinux mysql last chaos dmg yes dmg not client side ... hint on that for the ppl who will understand this not leech nubs packet sniffer and an edit program for packets any you wish same goes with most games like perfect world yes you can dmg hack server side not client if your not a leecher noob and know what your doing carefull though you have to have the packet sender perfectly aligned or crash= detected duplicate the packets leechers probly don't even know what packet to find or how to find it but those who understand.. this is a big step for you my old partner was banned for a dmg hack in p/w it was a territory war lol he stepped it up a notch i told him not to but he was one hitting everyone over 150k dmg and was only lvl 87 e/a...lol the game we started learning this with was last chaos...thats how we ended up in pw he never learnes we figured out how to dupe items by packet sniffer/ edit program and dropping and picking up an item he ended up dropping over 70 dragon brains and a lot more of all sorts of pet parts banned stop being noobs ppl plz contribute to your local hackmasters help them out and don't b a moron and abuse them or they will b A. patched or (B) banned my hacks still work on all these games because we don't abuse them and only our elite insiders and contributers have these only one was discovered because it was leeched by noobs like you who got ahold of my multiehack for SRO currently have fly/speed/dupe for r/f so yes it is possible just stay away from leechers if you release a hack do it to ppl you trust not the public or if you quit and don't care anymore ok now that im done writing my book lol peace out and good luck to the creators out there i have given a lot of hints in here about how to hack basicly any 3D mmorpg think hard ppl (WPE pro) is a big help for the ppl who can't afford a real pro program
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

elite*gold: 20
Adding double space from sentence or a paragraph would be more nice when it come to (noob)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

mga repips maturo nman po!!!

pano po maBYPASS unbg fireguard ngaun p post nman hahahaha ndi qo lam eh im a newbie in hacking
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

ind nmn nkalagy kung pno ampppppppppp
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
Here is a screenshot of my Cash shop hack in RFPH..

Be a disciplined hacker.. do not abuse it

this is dangerous and extreme if some noobs get their hands on this..
aw samebellats pala tau.. ung gusto ko XP hack at GC hack lang.. ehehe hirap kasi mag PL sa novus rising wh.. hina ng xp talagang ginawang business. di katulad ng ibang RF like POA ang bilis ng xp at ang bilis pa maka farm..sana wag nmn masyado nilang hinaan xp dito kaya nga marami rin ang na enighten na mggamit ng CE.

pa add nmn sa YM ko pra sa mga screenies nyo di ko talaga kayang mag CE eh kahit nung crimson dawn pa,, ahahahhahaha.. di ko alam paano gawin kaya a little help nman jan lalo na sa mga working players na katulad ko. wala masyado time sa RF kasi meron work kaya ayun need talaga ang CE pra makasabay.. my YM is
Old   #59

idol pa help nmn po on how to use CE.. ive never been successful on using these program.. you may add my Ym at po ty
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

old skul trick...