Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Animus fly hack

Discussion on [Question]Animus fly hack within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Animus fly hack

Okay, so I was ******** around the other day on a 2.2.3 server and I was fly hacked, and I was editting things on my animus and I got hecate to fly. Whenever she attacked she'd go to the ground though, and I couldn't even get Isis to fly. So I'm wondering has anyone found a way for animus to fly while actually hitting mobs?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Animus Hack (Need Help)
01/27/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
I've been searching a bit and I found none..or at least one that I could understand. But is there any way to Hack Animus. I've stumble upon on a possibility that is to modify the buff "Anima Maxima" but with no luck. any help is much appreciated thanks
is it possible to hack animus?
10/17/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hi guys, i wonder if animus can also be hackable? if possible, how? i tried searching for a TUT for animus but no luck...:confused::(
Help Animus
05/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
my SM, don't let my silkroad opened, because i have the gold premium + skill premium... this don't let me log on Silkroad... i only can log in the game without sm archives... wtf? the SM have any problem with these tickets? help pls :(
where is animus
05/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
where is our admin?? we are waiting for 3days
Animus
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
hi :) i see a lot of people boring here waiting for new sm... so maybe we shouldn't spamming but just do something!! :P so... XxAnimusxX can we help u somehow? :) tell us we have a lot of time :) u know :D a team work :D we want help :) just write here. ps. dont spam in that topic ppl and in others plss it's another day with all the same spam posts.. -_-'....