Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question does this method still work?

Discussion on question does this method still work? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question does this method still work?

can someone tell me if this still works or if it works in RF reactor?

Old 01/11/2013, 17:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
no work, it is detectable, and baneable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New method of Nakedd3d Hook wallhack / how it work
05/22/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
edited by trane.
Making Edited Sucrose Work (Trial Method)
08/15/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
All Credits to : Anony01981 Here's the steps I'm doing which make the ISO method for edited sucrose working for me until now. I want to know if this steps will work for you so I can make another steps or instructions to help you guys. I'll be expecting your replies and comments but refrain from spamming this thread. And kindly try it first a couple of times maybe 10x or so, before posting your comments and replies. As of Today : UNDETECTED after SF Patching
Would .csv method work for dekaron extreme?
12/12/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Just curious if it would work ? I've made my skill hack by editing .pak, but i still have no idea how can i force my client to read the unpacked.csv data instead of data.pak, if thats possible, i could release an easy tool for dekaron extreme. So does the .csv method work, and how can i force my client to read the unpacked .csv?
an other method to make the pinnacle work!
06/15/2008 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
before this game, i played conquer , an old and boring game, i tried to hack that ,and i found there is a method to hack the game with results as the pinnacle, it-s simple , just need to make a program to move ur mouse in a coordinates and click it ,( the game will auto buff if u do that ) ......i-m a good hacker , so i can-t do that , maybe dizzy u can do it. if u do it,can share me pls ? my email is [email protected]