Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which file stores the MAU parts?

Discussion on Which file stores the MAU parts? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which file stores the MAU parts?

i would like to know which file holds the data of MAU parts at MAU dealer...

i tried store.edf but although that changes the other stores it has no effect on the MAU dealer... but i cant seem to figure out which file other then that would hold the info - i'm trying to see if it's possible to buy 60 MAU parts w/o the server being fully patched yet (i'm guessing not but i still would like to know why they dont even show)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
SWSRO parts
05/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi can someone give me part 1 and 2 for swsro 1.
WTS (paysafe)/WTT (RoM) my GW-Acc (all parts)
10/22/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 11 Replies
Auction stopped! Please no more offers if you are interested. Do NOT post in this thread! By the way, I read the rule that PaySafeCards aren't allowed over and I'm very sorry for this mistake. For sure I won't accept PSC as a payment anymore! If I will sell this account in future I will add PayPal as a possible payment. Hey guys!
[HELP]In some parts..
02/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey there...i was wondering if someone can give me some infos about the db translation....in the vital part....i mean in the strange letters that appear always in the game.....when the players use an expball or making a very high star pet....if someone can tell me what should be the command or what should i search to translate that part i would be very thankful...thnx in advance...;)