Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best private server has a pvp type and the cheat can access??

Discussion on What is the best private server has a pvp type and the cheat can access?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best private server has a pvp type and the cheat can access??

anyone post here what is the best pvp type that cheat can use..!! thanks
Old 06/14/2009, 05:41   #2

anyone reply please
Old 06/14/2009, 06:53   #3

Probably darkness RF, I play it, there's no GMs. A lot of hackers even that get reported get away with it. Fairly good population but barely anyone reports. Admin is on for about 30minutes every 12hours. So easy to hack. Here's the main site

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Got killed by Statue without any type of cheat or bot!
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So i got killer and now i get multiple DC's when i join the game --' How can i fix it?
A AION Private server easy to access
10/12/2009 - Aion Private Server - 8 Replies
I can't find a AION Pserver that I can easily get to play or one that doesn't make me jump through hoops just to get it started. Does anyone know of any good server?
Roxside 73 / Myko type / Opening: 21 June 2009 / Difficult Server/Advanced Anti-Cheat
06/21/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Sunday 21 June 2009 Day 73 RoxSide Server Time: 18.00 (Turkey Time) will start. Our goal is to start everyone on the same day and same time. Since 10 September 2008 together with you. 72 server with 25 first time RoxSide until February 2009 we have served. Then you turn 25 in February 2009 RoxSide Server 83 is closed until today we are. Our server is a server with 73 hard RoxSide now my love to my friends honest, we've decided to open a server edits. To provide better service to our users...
cheat engine in private server?. .
08/27/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
guyz does anyone know how to use cheat engine in private server?. . like MYRO?. .it doesnt hav any GG but still i cant find the right way to use the cheat engine. . like editing ur Mdef,or duping ur item?. .does anyone know?. . sorry if my english is bad, ,:D
want access to my private server?
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
you will need: qonquer online client < thats it :P! MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service download the server.dat and place it in the qo folder tell me what you want your username to be and ill make it its a pvp server!