Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

playrf.com

Discussion on playrf.com within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
playrf.com

I tried to use the gold hack by sending a packet with WPE in playrf.com version to test it.. And obviously didn't work and I go disconnected...

But ever since that day, I get disconnected everytime on the moment that I log into the game. Like I can't even walk after character creation and I get d/ced. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem?

« RF Online PvP | WPE »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fly hack in playrf.com
08/29/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Someone can tell how to fly hack in RF CCR (playrf.com) please, i really need it :) I used many ways , none works :( ... Someone help me plz :handsdown::handsdown:
New Item.edf for PlayRF
07/26/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 17 Replies
Hi @all, finally i´ve made a working item.edf for the official PlayRF server. 1) lowers all items to lvl1 2) items can be equiped everywhere (not like the one that worked years ago only at bank) 3) hackshield proofed Install notes:
WTB PlayRF.com Accounts
07/10/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy level 50+ RFO accounts on the official server I'm looking for any 50+ Accretia/Bellato/Cora characters on the Solus server I will also buy items such as weapons/armors/eles/ and even RF Gold Leave a message here with what you want to sell If you want to talk, you can add me on msn too: [email protected]
PlayRF
06/16/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
I saw that they reopened RFO are there any hacks working on it?Dual client? Bot or something?
playrf.com / hacks
05/21/2009 - RF Online - 12 Replies
Did anyone of you tried some old hacks allready ? What is workin what is not .... since they are running 2.2.1 we got a new challenge i guess.