Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Pro on RF ONLINE???how??/

Discussion on WPE Pro on RF ONLINE???how??/ within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WPE Pro on RF ONLINE???how??/

hi guys...im just new here...i just want to ask you people if it is true that PWE pro can be used in RF online??

i have already downloaded the program..
and HECK!!i dont know how to use the FILTER on that program... can anyone tell me on how to use WPE Pro on RF online...

tnx to you guys!
Old 04/02/2008, 14:07   #2

[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2008, 17:25   #3

Please create a tutorial on using wpe. thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2008, 21:05   #4

Received Thanks: 1,091
First you need WPE (daaaa). You log in to game in windows mode. Go mine and do no other suff as chat or whatever. Go to wpe and select at least one filter on the left side as active. Then target RFonline.bin as your wanted programm. Make sure you are still mining and not a lot of suff is going around you. Then start caching packets for about 5 seconds and press stop button. You now got packets which are encoded but still make sence. When you alter them you will make lots of mistakes and you will be disconnected. When you finally edit the packet right you will mine T4. Nobody has ever, ever, ever, made fast or at the first go. Every time you want to mine them you have to spend about 2-3 hours trying and experimenting. I have spoken to really advanced hardcore hackers and even they can't Understand how to alter them with no mistakes. Like i tried at the start to buy healing pots. I went to NPC and bought exact number of pots, example: 3. They I started to catch the packets and at the end of the packet which answers for pots always is a the nummber I just bought. They do the same for the ores. If they mine +2 they try to change the packet in believing they are +4. Then they send the packet back continiously and they are mining T4!!! It is not complicated but it takes time. Lot's of it.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 04/03/2008, 03:01   #5

Actually, the same packet should not work more than one time, since the encryption key always changes. And those "hardcore hackers" you mention don't seem to understand how an encryption algorythm works then. It's actually not too hard getting the encryption routine from the client (softice anyone?), hooking the winsock functions to capture the key and send correct encrypted packets back to the server without to get a bad packet disconnect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2008, 05:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
First you need WPE (daaaa). You log in to game in windows mode. Go mine and do no other suff as chat or whatever. Go to wpe and select at least one filter on the left side as active. Then target RFonline.bin as your wanted programm. Make sure you are still mining and not a lot of suff is going around you. Then start caching packets for about 5 seconds and press stop button. You now got packets which are encoded but still make sence. When you alter them you will make lots of mistakes and you will be disconnected. When you finally edit the packet right you will mine T4. Nobody has ever, ever, ever, made fast or at the first go. Every time you want to mine them you have to spend about 2-3 hours trying and experimenting. I have spoken to really advanced hardcore hackers and even they can't Understand how to alter them with no mistakes. Like i tried at the start to buy healing pots. I went to NPC and bought exact number of pots, example: 3. They I started to catch the packets and at the end of the packet which answers for pots always is a the nummber I just bought. They do the same for the ores. If they mine +2 they try to change the packet in believing they are +4. Then they send the packet back continiously and they are mining T4!!! It is not complicated but it takes time. Lot's of it.
your in the right track but...

the way you mine and the position of your character... the codes will be random.... thus everytime you mine you must change the code... unless you just mine in one spot. ive release the +4 mining here if you have just read my post but i edited it only 2 guys gut it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2008, 06:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
I'ts not that hard. All you have to do is edit 1 hex code. I can edit in one attempt and not disconnected. I'ts too easy.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/05/2008, 14:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
I'ts not that hard. All you have to do is edit 1 hex code. I can edit in one attempt and not disconnected. I'ts too easy.
mind sharing lol ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2008, 19:19   #9

plsss can u post some wpe so that i can download that

can u give me a wpe
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2008, 19:25   #10

Grrr. I really don't wan't to but will. Here you go

1)The newest version >>><<<

2)Here is the little bit older one
>>><<<

P.S. don't you dare to ask to upload on a different host Grrrrrrrr!!!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/06/2008, 00:15   #11

raving_dude
please post screens for me show exemples d modification hex for minering 4
Old 04/06/2008, 01:43   #12

@nekis the answer is NO! Dude you are 1 poster and you use what is given. You will never share and just leech. I don't mind but you won't get screens out of me. It would take like 2-4 hours to do. And maybe up to 40 screens. Use the info given and try it yourself!
Old 04/06/2008, 06:58   #13

hmm

I need help ... please

I was looking at the packets going in and out .... and noticed 1 thing and have 1 question

Q. Is the +4 ore packet sent to the SERVER or the CILENT ( me as in)

noticed . every time i mined an ore i saw 2 packets 0.0 one i know means to restart the mineing process
and the other one .... idk need some help in this thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2008, 08:09   #14

hmmm i recorded some packets of Ores, EG and Some talics and they appear almost to have a same packet... the Ore Packet is the same with the other color of Ores... the EG Packet is also same with other EG like for example the packet of Angel Crystal is same with Salamander Ruby i did the recording about 10 times and got the same packet... like with talics i recorded keen and favor talic having the same packet... i just want further knowledge or explanation why they have the same packets.

here are the packets... i dont know if you people have the same packet that i have right now.

Ores +1,+2,+3 - 0C 01 04 0A 00 00 4A 00 11 44 00 00
Talics and High Gems - 0C 00 04 0A 00 00 15 00 11 44 00 00
Elite Gems - 0C 00 04 0A 00 00 C2 00 8B 8D 27 00

and where is the plus 4 ore packet? i really don't have any idea where to get or to record that packet.... i need to dig more T_T
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2008, 09:38   #15

i think you just need to edit something there.