Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help in UPGRADING

Discussion on help in UPGRADING within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help in UPGRADING

can anyone pm me about upgrading to +7.... after i record the packets of success upgrading and i put in filter, what offset im going to modify and what number should i put there... sory for my bad english...
sory for this threads..
TY..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
upgrading +7
08/11/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
is anyone know how to upgrading to +7 or higher with 90-99% success? mind to share it? tq. :rtfm:
Upgrading from 120-130
07/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay i made a 130 coronet on my server only thing i need to do now is make it so weapon master can upgrade it for 1 dragonball ive looked through the whole weaponmaster code but i just cant seem to figure it out any help?
Upgrading help
07/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
well i jsut rb'd from trojan to warrior at lvl 124 and all ym equips lvl'd down to 15 but my necky is lvl 17 and when i try 2 upgrade it in TC it says repair it first and even after i do it still says it, and the market lvling guy for nubs says it requires 3 mets or met tears so even if i try lvl from him it says i dont have the required lvl or equipment or something like that and i am lvl 62...wtf? and i dotn want 2 pay 1 db to lvl it up cause that is a waste if there is a nother way.
Help Upgrading
07/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Is there a way to up my item without unequipping it? (It is in the 2nd hand) I have no str or money to restat