Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[discussion]]The RFOph

Discussion on [discussion]]The RFOph within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[discussion]]The RFOph

novus is in big chaos ,crashing server almost evry 5 min first you will think it was made for dupping proces but it was clearly a sabbotage to the server itself,.what do you think?
Old 02/09/2009, 14:57   #2

**** leechers....
Old 02/09/2009, 16:42   #3

WARNING SA MGA SERVER CRASHERS NG XENOS...

PAG AKO NAINIS... YOU'LL NEVER SEE XENOS OPEN AGAIN! EVEN A MINUTE!

I Know how to crash but definitely not doing it coz im not like those GREEDY CRASHERS crashing like theres no tomorrow. Don't force me to do it ok?

Tignan natin kung makapagdupe pa kayo.
Old 02/09/2009, 20:03   #4

bring it on ! LOL
Old 02/09/2009, 21:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patawer View Post
WARNING SA MGA SERVER CRASHERS NG XENOS...

PAG AKO NAINIS... YOU'LL NEVER SEE XENOS OPEN AGAIN! EVEN A MINUTE!

I Know how to crash but definitely not doing it coz im not like those GREEDY CRASHERS crashing like theres no tomorrow. Don't force me to do it ok?

Tignan natin kung makapagdupe pa kayo.
D mo ba naisip na maaapektohan dn ung mga wlang kinalaman sa server crashes ng Xenos? Nkakaasar na tong DDOS˛ na cnasabi nila, private server nga kayang ayusin problema na to official server pa kya?

Lahat ng dupe e wla dn kwenta kc d nman nagagamit kc lageng down ung server, wla pang 5 mins down. haha
Old 02/09/2009, 23:44   #6

sus, mag ro-rollback din yan 1month ulit, asa p kayo dyan,
Old 02/10/2009, 00:21   #7

if you know how to crash server just pm me, i`m play on RF-indo, we can earn money together ^^
Old 02/10/2009, 03:41   #8

lol mag laro na lang kau ng private server wla nang load maayos pa !
Old 02/10/2009, 06:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegre View Post
bring it on ! LOL
Anu yan para mag benefit ka?

Leechers go to hell!
Old 02/10/2009, 06:29   #10

actually its not the DDOS thingy. its the Banned cheaters who's crashing the server. they are angry on the LUG that one or two of there favorite accounts was banned. that's why they keep on crashing it.

lets see. 16 people simultaneously crashing the server in an hour. LMAO

LUG's RF is Bye bye
Old 02/10/2009, 07:28   #11

End of Line is Closing In geez.
Old 02/10/2009, 13:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
actually its not the DDOS thingy. its the Banned cheaters who's crashing the server. they angry on the LUG that one or two of there favorite accounts was banned. thats why they keep on crashing it.

lets see. 16 people simultaneously crashing the server in an hour. LMAO

LUG's RF is Bye bye

TOPLAYFORBOOTING,

nagbigay na ng official statement ang LUG and they say that it is being done thru DDOS thing and most knowleageable players alike qgree na this is a concerted effort na with a systematic attack on the server of the rfoph with the intention of ruining it......although may merit yung idea na kagagawan ito ng mga hi profile players na nabann as part of their revenge, we all know na they all have multiple accounts at kahit na maban ang isa nilang char o account ay madali cilang makagawa o may reserba na cila kase nga alam nila consequence ng ginawa nila... i refer to those professional dupers/hackers na gianagawang hanapbuhay ang rfoph thru rmt at i guess hndi cla talga ang may kakayahang gumawa ng ganitong pangyayari na contineous SD every 2-5 minutes...... haysssss
kaya nga ako anlulungkot kse lalong gumrabe sa rfoph...akala ko pa nmn after playing for awhile s private servers ay titino rin s rfoph.... haysss wag naman sanang mangyari na tuluyang macira ang rfoph ......
Old 02/10/2009, 14:39   #13

DDOS my ***. Imbento lang ng LU yon without any proof. Ginagawa lang nila yon para siraan names ng ibang gaming company.
Old 02/10/2009, 15:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegre View Post
DDOS my ***. Imbento lang ng LU yon without any proof. Ginagawa lang nila yon para siraan names ng ibang gaming company.

di naman siguro imbento lang yan.

pano ka naman makapaglaro kung lage down server, eh di ba denial of service na nga yun.

sa dami ba naman nung mga naban, imposible naman kahit isa dun di man lang gumanti sa LU