Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I thought hard cheats are forbidden???

Discussion on I thought hard cheats are forbidden??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I thought hard cheats are forbidden???

what i thought was all wrong now.. RFPH is now in chaos.. you cant play even for 15 mins or even 5.. the moment a server would be up after a sudden server down, another disconnection will occur..

i thought those threads are being monitored if there are hard cheats in it..

i suggest new topics should not be posted immediately and should be scanned by a moderator first so he/she can approve it for posting..

i think it is not only RFPH that will be doomed right now..

**** cheating is not like that.. thats destructing a game and it is punishable by law..
Old 02/08/2009, 07:46   #2

Altrax right ?
Old 02/08/2009, 07:48   #3

people trying to destroy my beloved games... just keep those secrets to yourselves... pls
Old 02/08/2009, 08:22   #4

yah.. i am from altrax.. but the other servers are also experiencing the same thing.. it is not the altrax issue only..
Old 02/08/2009, 08:58   #5

Dude nde po lahat ng Nangyayari sa mga server nyo ay galing d2 think the other side baka may polical issue jan. Sabotahe ng ibang tao....
Old 02/09/2009, 08:21   #6

Its hard to accept its trully happening DOS perhaps.. or if it is players... lets hope na mapapagod na sila sa pag Crash... we can't blame them.. according to psychologist.. when people that enjoy in one thing.. "like playing RF with his beloved Character" is removed from him.. he would be blinded with the awfull sanction that he wouldn't care for what others care or might think he would probably be vengeful..that maybe the cause of this SD in ph. We need to face the angre and furiousity of the Cheater(SC) this is the payment we get from what we wanted to them, to be banned.. Now they are already ban as seen in the DH they will be furious.

Im quitting RFph im transferring to Equilibrium RF, hoping for some help in using CE or REVO in EQUI on how to bypass gameguard. because i got problem in PT.. x30 XD too much level no pt.. Need to edit the weapon in able to pt..

Sorry for the bad englis
Old 02/09/2009, 09:04   #7

same at RF indo, now RF indo repatch almost every month
Old 02/09/2009, 11:12   #8

Has any of the hard cheats been posted here after that rule has been upheld?

Its either E-games or the people here.

I can't be blamed in those server disconnections. I quitted hacking RF since i'm happy on what I have.

or its the other site that has a section of Buy, Sell, Trade cheat section for RF.
Old 02/09/2009, 11:26   #9

x
Old 02/09/2009, 12:13   #10

to anyone there who make the server down for their own interest. you may not be punished ingame. but remember that the server down you are making was also making other players miserable. they can't even enjoy the game by now. you. YES YOU! do you enjoy having so much things sacrificing others? are you not enough on what you got? CHEAT is part of the game. but CHEAT and making the game destroyed is not good. HACK what you need. and continue the game fair. DONT ABUSE! remember the rule of KARMA.
Old 02/09/2009, 12:40   #11

@ThingisDat
-yeah there are topics that was posted not long before i posted this.. and he/she makes sure that everybody reads the procedures in closing the server.. he/she posts it on random topics meaning he/she posts as an off topic but still many people has read it and i know those leechers are the one abusing it and not the true hackers..
Old 02/09/2009, 13:21   #12

they cheated too much that's why they get banned.
now that they're banned,
they even want to destroy the game..

I feel sorry for them, because they lack the ability to think right!
Old 02/09/2009, 21:10   #13

hacking doesn't really include crashing the server and yes, I agree, they do lack the ability to think right. What's the use of trainers, exploits and such if you can't even play the game?
Old 02/10/2009, 00:22   #14

if you know how to crash server just pm me, i`m play on RF-indo, we can earn money together ^^
Old 02/10/2009, 00:42   #15

@idnic
-get a life man.. games are made to give happiness to those who are playing it.. making money of it is just like being a syndicate abusing weaknesses of someone for them to earn money..