Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ?

Discussion on Any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ?

Now,is there,or is there not, any WORKING loot bot for playrf.com ? all iv seen atm are not working !!! If there is any public,and its posted here,pls give me link.

Ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[working] RF loot bot
05/09/2018 - RF Online - 98 Replies
Hello after some thinking I decided to share this openly. This is a loot-bot. It is really simple ms-dos program which just has to be launched. It picks up your mob (monster) drop (loot). The bot does it really fast. It is just tickin the ''space'' button all the time. 3 times a second! Now comes the experimental part. I have tried it only on russian officials. I ask to you my dear cheaters to try it and PM me if it works. DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! If any problems will arise from this thread...
Any working bots/hacks for playrf
09/10/2010 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Don't mind paying if there private but free ones would be nice too.
Launcher Hack Not Working on PlayRF servers?
07/26/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Can anyone confirm to me that the launcher hacks still work on the CCR PlayRF servers please? I have used the usual methods of changing the A8 08 etc values and freezing the others, but for some reason or another I just cannot get it to work!
any working hack for playrf?
01/03/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone know a working hack for playrf? edit: i cant belive that there is no way 2 hack the new server from ccr! is it so difficult?