Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Hackshield file for RFbr mine does not work!

Discussion on Need Hackshield file for RFbr mine does not work! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Hackshield file for RFbr mine does not work!

Hey i when i start it up it says i need to re-install the hackshield file, so could someone please upload their file somewhere for me to download so i can finally play rf again, as i havent played since the codemasters version is no longer online. Thanks you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing hackshield from Any hackshield protected game client (Video Tutorial)
04/18/2011 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
This is my first contribution, believe it will be useful for everyone. If you need the tools. Tuts 4 You Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf
Request!!(Sea Emulator AND Private Sever file work with Sea0
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
:)I myself want a working sever!!!:cool: I heared that Mysro is not jomax silkroad witch i want that and working with sea emualtor!!..Since jomax sue poeple who use there silkroad!!AKA ECSRO!!!I want sea working on a private sever if possble!!PLEASE share with me!!!AND I ALSO WANT SEA EMULATOR file before it turned into a emualtor??:) I really interested in this!!!So please sent it to me!!!ON elitepvper!!!Don't post!!!Since people take it!!!:mofo: Well if ur nice enough please give me ur pk.2...
How does the texture file work?
09/13/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
I no i've seen a post somewhere on here about how the texture file works but after searching thru the forums myself and using the search button i cannot find it! so how does the texture file work? what do all the numbers mean? lvl type(weapon-sword club blade ect.. armors) quality(ref uni ect..) and all the other numbers what do they mean? can someone can give me the link to a post that gives all the info on the texture file dds's what all the numbers mean? Thanks! orunu
How to bypass HackShield New work 100%
07/26/2009 - S4 League - 213 Replies
Soon in 2H [email protected]
Need help bypassing RFbr
06/04/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
As the title say i need help bypassing it... here are the links of the hackshield folder and rf.exe and rf.bin..... made it at separate so there is no risk of virus.... rf.exe (3.87 MB) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service RF_Online.bin (3.39 MB) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service EGRNAP.dll (174.09 KB) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service V3WARPNS.V3D (56.99 KB)