Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other CE than rev w/c has setting???

Discussion on Other CE than rev w/c has setting??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Other CE than rev w/c has setting???

ello guys...yes rev eng is nice but its much better if it has setting for interval....do u know any other CE other than this that has settings???this would be very beneficial to those who r playing 216 patches

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] PKT Setting
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
im currently looking for weekly pkt setting.. im not sure if it in cq_config since ive search in it but i didnt find anything related to pkt.. any help here guys? my monthly pkt works fine until it finished.. i just need weekly pkt setting for the starting time
Anyone Pro in setting the db?
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i`m recruiting pro in coding/changing/edit in db , pro in php and adobe photoshop... I will releasing my server so that i`m recruiting... Very For My BAD English. Regards, jamban012
HELP!!!NID I NEED SETTING
08/30/2009 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I NEED SETTING FOR MLE OR RADICAL ENGINE OR OTHERS ENGINE PLZZ HELP ME FOR PH 12SKY2 HACK PLZZ POST THE SETTING
I Need Help Setting Up
04/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I am trying to make a server of my own that will be up 24/7 i need staff that knows coding pretty well. i myself am a game software development dropout lol so if you can help me reply to this post if you want to be involved go to my website and register and msg me and i will make you a staff member the site is http://easyco.ucoz.org/ plz help me i cant go back to regular co and all the pservers ive been too either suck or get shutdown after i get 130 2nd rb
setting?!
07/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
how to setting unknow skill plz tell me plzz thx :D