Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No skill cooldown?

Discussion on No skill cooldown? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question No skill cooldown?

Is there any hack for this or an skill.edf for this,, and asking in item.edf, why the name of the items are not normal characers like this -> Ö6æ£ etc..
Old 11/09/2008, 05:21   #2

BUMPING
Old 11/09/2008, 07:51   #3

if im not mistaken, u can edit yur skill cooldown...,
but only the basic one...
i don't know if it working at 2.1.6 rf patch...
Old 11/10/2008, 02:51   #4

Yep, you cant edit the cooldown in 2.16 anymore. Well actually you can edit it and the animation of the skill will still appear but when you cast the skill to a target there wont be any damage. At 2.16 its already server sided and so is the CD of the potions and buffs...
Old 11/10/2008, 03:10   #5

elite*gold: 115
only can edit so you can cast as many skills in between the real casting time, then when the real skill casting time is up, it goes to regular cooldown
Old 11/10/2008, 06:52   #6

hmm

have u already try to freeze it?
Old 11/11/2008, 16:56   #7

i also wanted to know if there is any way to cut down/ remove the CD of skills but sadly it's server sided so i think we cannot alter that