Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know how to get Master Skills?

Discussion on Anyone know how to get Master Skills? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know how to get Master Skills?

if you can help just send me a link in private msgs or just post plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make skills P-Master?LongjuYT2
08/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys. First, sorry but I can't speak german :( Second, I have LONGJUYT2 translated to SPANISH (where i come from) and, when a skill reach G1, I use the "Soul Stone" (yellow diamond) but, i have strange symbols what i can't type it for train the skill, same at chinese. THEN, how do you do, guys, have perfect master Skills? how do you do it? German translation have quests translated too? :S
[Share] Master skills
05/14/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 3 Replies
Download : 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download SkillForce.edf Scan : Virustotal. MD5: 9fadf171d66918d5d37de8028c5ed27b Put on RF Online/DataTable Thank you. Sry Bad english :o It only work on melee thx.
Master Skills
01/27/2010 - RF Online - 59 Replies
I do not know and I can be late to file but rather someone suddenly have... E:\RF Online\DataTable <---target RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting excuse me for the English http://ipicture.ru/uploads/080416/thumbs/DbtTfCTX UO.jpg
They can see you are using master skills?
05/04/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
I got these question , when u put the file that alloud you to use some master buffs , do ppl see when u buff yourself? they see the aura of the buff ? , also if u are on party they can see your master skill buff? or it appears as "no image? " Thanx in advance who ever answer me these questions :rolleyes:
Anyone here know how to unluck master skills?
04/13/2008 - RF Online - 11 Replies
plss share it to us please...i try to search here but i think no one have post it here,if there is can u pls post here the link??tnxx