Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED A HINT BOUT INVI.. ??

Discussion on NEED A HINT BOUT INVI.. ?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post NEED A HINT BOUT INVI.. ??

first of all im not a leecher.. i ve most of the hacks ive figure it out on my on with a bit hint from the masters here.. i keep on browing on how to use InVI still i cant figure it out i need a hint pls? what should i do compare like elems? is ther anyone who can give me a hint.. or do i need a better program? IF YOU GUYS NEED A HINT ON ATTCK SPD, FLY, LEVEL, NAME, ETC.. just post them here.. im only giving hints and getting hints... you just have to use your brains..
Old 09/11/2008, 12:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by technetos View Post
first of all im not a leecher.. i ve most of the hacks ive figure it out on my on with a bit hint from the masters here.. i keep on browing on how to use InVI still i cant figure it out i need a hint pls? what should i do compare like elems? is ther anyone who can give me a hint.. or do i need a better program? IF YOU GUYS NEED A HINT ON ATTCK SPD, FLY, LEVEL, NAME, ETC.. just post them here.. im only giving hints and getting hints... you just have to use your brains..
geting/asking hints is still a Leechers work.. XD peace... No matter what u call ur self hence u benifited from others work it is indeed called leeching.
Old 09/11/2008, 17:12   #3

wrong actually if you read he is not a leecher, a leecher is NOT somebody that benefits from others work but one that takes a persons work, uses it and gives nothing back to the community - he is offering to help people with other hacks in return for some help with one. This is a hacking COMMUNITY yeah hes offering to help people in return for some help himself - thats not leeching, thats how this is SUPPOSED to work
Old 09/12/2008, 04:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingNoob View Post
geting/asking hints is still a Leechers work.. XD peace... No matter what u call ur self hence u benifited from others work it is indeed called leeching.
Yes and this is what this forum is for...if you choose to share it wouldnt hurt to help. if you dont want to shut the **** up. i understand that there are leechers but its not like there is a consistantly updating hack like oblivian or something.spoonfeeding is an option and i dont care much for it. if someone is will to help someone else its a choice.You could be helping the next great hacker ^^
Old 09/12/2008, 12:50   #5

lol
Old 09/14/2008, 19:42   #6

pm me for if u need help for invi...