Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my effects ba sa body parts ung ask???

Discussion on my effects ba sa body parts ung ask??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my effects ba sa body parts ung ask???

panu pg nilagay natin sa body parts like lower anns head ..and shield ung ask...my effect ba??confirmed ba???
Old 08/30/2008, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
walang epek alam mo kung bakit? ma DDC ka. ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]In some parts..
02/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey there...i was wondering if someone can give me some infos about the db translation....in the vital part....i mean in the strange letters that appear always in the game.....when the players use an expball or making a very high star pet....if someone can tell me what should be the command or what should i search to translate that part i would be very thankful...thnx in advance...;)
New NPC Effects + Player Effects
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also. Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below: noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects meltnpc action3 <--- 3...
devourer parts
09/07/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hat schon jemand eine idee wie man irgendwie an die devourer parts mit dem neuem run kommt?