Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Wanted Person

Discussion on [Request] Wanted Person within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Wanted Person

Is there anyone out there try to remove the wanted state of your character, I was playing in RFPH and see some people were always being applied for wanted person and I got the idea if we can remove this, since we can remove or change the racial buffs. Im not so sure about this hehehe.
Old 09/17/2008, 14:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post
Is there anyone out there try to remove the wanted state of your character, I was playing in RFPH and see some people were always being applied for wanted person and I got the idea if we can remove this, since we can remove or change the racial buffs. Im not so sure about this hehehe.
i think u dont see other people being wanted..... its you i think is wanted all the time because of bugging... im 100% sure you hunt PB and they always kill you by the other ******. or farm at LL but always killed by other character.hekhekhekh!
Old 09/17/2008, 16:24   #3

ur arcons name have capital HR on it. busted
Old 09/17/2008, 19:01   #4

just w8 kramkram... i think its just only for one week im not that sure

hehehehe...
Old 09/17/2008, 22:44   #5

wanted status is only for three days i think...

Quote:
i think u dont see other people being wanted..... its you i think is wanted all the time because of bugging... im 100% sure you hunt PB and they always kill you by the other ******. or farm at LL but always killed by other character.hekhekhekh!
i disagree on this...theres more ways of getting wanted status...

1.killed council member of your own race...
2.got a witness or the archon it self saw you killed a pb by yourself
3.he saw you using blink and ASPD hack
4.joined the CW and using a hi lvl launcher w/o being a hi lvl
5.someone reported you
6.your using fly hack or other hacks
7.you 1 hit the archon[This rocks! trust me]
Old 09/17/2008, 23:26   #6

@monro24
for sure im not being wanted coz i play with precaution not a abuser type actually hekhekhek for the reason is I can not kill PB in 1 hit never try it. the sad thing is I was being pk by other race hehehehe using minimal hack well its part of the game, well as you said in any case I will be wanted why not create another one right? but it is much easier if we can remove the status this is the way of a cheater. for me is just an opinion if it possible to create about that request and I don't think it will ruin the game this is my opinion and seen it in my very own eyes thats why I make a request.

HQ
Archon: pls stop killing the pb i will banned all CE user I see.
concerned player: why in CW u do not condemn CE damage hacker?
Archon: tameme................

another CW
Archon: I feel that im alone in defending, all council regroup with me join me with this.
council: ok sir
7th time RG no win
council: all damage hacker attack chip.
when the is chip near to break council and archon race chat: go away all ce user we dont need you here your destroying the game hekhekhek poor player was been wanted person.
Old 09/18/2008, 23:31   #7

kilala ko kung cno un!!! HopelessRomantic <<<< e2 ba? naalala ko dinaan ko lng yn weh ^_^
Old 09/20/2008, 03:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post
@monro24
for sure im not being wanted coz i play with precaution not a abuser type actually hekhekhek for the reason is I can not kill PB in 1 hit never try it. the sad thing is I was being pk by other race hehehehe using minimal hack well its part of the game, well as you said in any case I will be wanted why not create another one right? but it is much easier if we can remove the status this is the way of a cheater. for me is just an opinion if it possible to create about that request and I don't think it will ruin the game this is my opinion and seen it in my very own eyes thats why I make a request.

HQ
Archon: pls stop killing the pb i will banned all CE user I see.
concerned player: why in CW u do not condemn CE damage hacker?
Archon: tameme................

another CW
Archon: I feel that im alone in defending, all council regroup with me join me with this.
council: ok sir
7th time RG no win
council: all damage hacker attack chip.
when the is chip near to break council and archon race chat: go away all ce user we dont need you here your destroying the game hekhekhek poor player was been wanted person.
hmmm...the number of regroups....the number of regroups that can take CW for def in their chip, 10 regroups is the(i think) minimal number of regroups that accre are making in their def

but i once saw in elan that they are having tc3 wars/elen wars because of bellato moving in on TC3

and so the war started...at first at the falls near TC3 bellato faces the accretians (1 party bellato i think) accre had many regroups because they are all tankers and had no spec ! meaning NO damage, no resu and no healing grenades while bellato had SC(don't know how many) so they regroup while Cereal asked for a Spec and a gunner(not hacker)

there i see rcpt in lvl 55 armors(dang im jealous) and more gunners and spec to go...

the bellato in TC3 are push back and lost at the moment...Cereal and council members regroup in Lemon Arena while bellato is now heading on its way on TC1, Cereal then command the accretians that the bellato and accre Clash again near the Sundries(that bunny thingy) thats were the 1 hit hacker came and the enjoyment of the war was ruined !

then bellato gave up and went to their HQ...

^that story doesn't have the full details that went to elan wars..but i assume you I enjoyed it !

are you sure its CW or is that elan wars that i mentioned? its similar to that regroups part of yours....

they regroups many times cause they are tankkers(warders or dread) no damage at all and not to mention other accre are like 47-49 in there while bellato are all 51-53+ XxtotoymolaxX,Marimar(hekhek), McAvoy, patx2,(hmmmm don't remember the others)
Old 09/20/2008, 07:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by monro24 View Post
eto maayos na post mo ^^

tama.... tigilan nyo na kac mag bug.... kami na lng muna