Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some hints still i can't kill pb 1n1.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
oo pde din yan huller...
what ?! you cant kill PB with RSK AND +3 thing or +2 things??
me...hahayz....eh ako nga makakill ng mag isa na walang gamit na RSK o +3 na gamit na weapon....int ML lang nga gamit ko eh...naka kill ako...gamit ka lvl 40 ask pag mag sk kana wag pang lvl 30.... Im Still lowbie....

Old   #17

im still wondering kung panu ung 70x para maka kill ako ng PB... kac ung ginawa ko 3xASPD lang den scan lau cores and rsk. ung buff ko level 7., pwde na guro un... but na napagmasid ko kailangan pa talaga ng 70x para maka kill nami ng pb.ampness im still searching pa panu un.hints lang kung pano.

Old   #18

may mas madali. search mu ung buff mo na siege mastery tpos may eedit ka doon. 1hit kill pb na sa elan..
Old   #19

Quote:
may mas madali. search mu ung buff mo na siege mastery tpos may eedit ka doon. 1hit kill pb na sa elan..
wat address i edit for siege mastery?! no need to freeze un or e freeze pa. cge nga may screenshot kaba?!

Old   #20

your doing it right... there is one thing that is lacking to complete your x200 atk speed.. search mo yun T_T.. to make ur x3-x200... one thing missing T_T
Old   #21

Quote:
our doing it right... there is one thing that is lacking to complete your x200 atk speed.. search mo yun T_T.. to make ur x3-x200... one thing missing T_T

isa nlng kulang but d nyo po ibigay pls nmn po. im doing my best naman kung panu un still tagal maghanap ng clue.
Old   #22

sa settings... bang!!! sapol... dont forget tnx ha... T_T..
ull be surprised... dont abuse it huh...
Old   #23

bang?! magbasa ka sa no question section. andun naman e ^^
Old   #24

Quote:
sa settings... bang!!! sapol... dont forget tnx ha... T_T..
ull be surprised... dont abuse it huh...
change 1 interval and bla bla.. to 1 interval ryt?! i'l do that way but still it can't kill pb,.. maybe i cant complete to manage thee damage hack like. the 70x and 100x coz my scan goes this way. 1st scan name looking A4 07( 4bytes "+"), 80 3F ( bytes "=") den the fly. 2nd scan my normal akeron look fro A8 08 ( 00 00 no nid to freeze right). Then 3rd. CE settings change to "1" the interval and so on. press "ok". then thats the time im use the LAU/RSK to Ammu/ring/ammo... i manage my status in attack speed to "0.0", same as my accurancy and my damage...

try to kill pb eg. Argol wasp. still cant kill.. so a BIG question sakin kung ano ung kulang ko bakit d ko ma manage pag kill ng pb. using 2RSK/3 LAU CORES. THEN normal akeron.,ampness bigay naman kau ng tips anu ung kulang.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoy13 View Post
bang?! magbasa ka sa no question section. andun naman e ^^
duh?!! na suggest ko na kaya yun... sa page 2... trying to help lng.. mukha kasing frustrated T_T... BTW just make some experiments... ull see..
Old   #26

ellow.. i had the same problem before, if your search the forums you might see my topic.. well.. i got the answer to your question "why can't you kill PB's?"..

the answer is.. you have a WEAK/SLOW pc.. im sure of this because before i was using the same equips.. i can't even kill HQ PB's.. i was using a P4 Laptop then.. but now i upgraded to a Core 2 Duo PC.. i was able to kill Brath in just 30 secs. with the same equips, same character, same everything except for the computer.
Old   #27

Quote:
ellow.. i had the same problem before, if your search the forums you might see my topic.. well.. i got the answer to your question "why can't you kill PB's?"..

the answer is.. you have a WEAK/SLOW pc.. im sure of this because before i was using the same equips.. i can't even kill HQ PB's.. i was using a P4 Laptop then.. but now i upgraded to a Core 2 Duo PC.. i was able to kill Brath in just 30 secs. with the same equips, same character, same everything except for the computer.

dude tnx sa hits but wat u mean "you have a WEAK/SLOW pc"... is this related the double ur client speed... i used speedgear to double the rf games then nothing happen its only the speed of the game much speeder but not my damage. wat i totally use?