Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi all (AGAIN...) Yowy777 Official Post

Discussion on Hi all (AGAIN...) Yowy777 Official Post within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/30/2008, 00:51   #76

elite*gold: 0
Anything but crash the server. Recently PoA has been crashed by someone.
And if server crashed we can't play, if we can't play then there's no point in doing it.

To be honest I'm really interested with the GM command and Bank (I assume it's storage feature, not gold/currency exchanger) anywhere (it won't be harmful, since most of private server already patch the hotswap function). Because last time i tried, it's not possible to open storage window if our location far from the banker NPC.

And if it's possible, please give a screenshot or even better video / fraps that show the cheat really possible to do / exists.
Old 12/30/2008, 04:18   #77

wHere have y0u been dude?? XD

..i hate crushing down RFph...i want some Duping without crashing XD...
Old 12/30/2008, 05:31   #78

again requesting for the delay in looting ..
Old 12/30/2008, 14:06   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazmud View Post
Master can u give few steps how to inject SQL, I want to step up my ability
Another noob trying to do **** 1=1; DROP TABLE on your head;

Don't you ******* get it? Any ******* hack that's been out for centuries (i.e. "SQL injection" [it's not even a ******* hack!!!]) would have been patched/fixed already. The admin who even let's an SQL injection attack through on a production server should be dragged by the *** hairs and shot.

@yowy777

Jail? Man that's tough... What I'd like to know is how'd they catch you? They got to your ISP and the proxies you used?

I'm not worried here since there's already a LOT of bad traffic the publisher here has to deal with.
Old 12/30/2008, 14:09   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleiztch View Post
hey dude..welcome back...lol for u..hahhahahah u got jail....may be u forgot to delete the cookies...we're need u dude...it feels so boring here when you're not around....i'll help u with my skill just pm me i'm not a cracker .....i'm just a dumb programmer...lol for u one more n don't u use sql injection again if u use it don't forget to delete the cookies.....ready for some action bro ..... let's start the game now............
Quote:
Originally Posted by questionare View Post
one of the back bone of rf hacks is now back mr yowy777.sir glad to be back.sir yowy777 plz.create hack that will give enhancement but not to destructive.sir cuz many here do not want to use what they have learned.in discreet so that we can avoid to detected by the admin.GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN SIR.i learn lot in this site and more power to you and all who contribute in this site. !!!!HAPPY NEO YEAR!!!!TO ALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomko View Post
wHere have y0u been dude?? XD

..i hate crushing down RFph...i want some Duping without crashing XD...
The guy just got out of jail... OP says he needs help with a program... WTF is it with the requests?
Old 01/02/2009, 06:27   #81

sorry i am only a leecher... well i only ask for that fast looter... not auto looter...

to tell the difference with the fast looter and auto looter are:

fast loot will loot all the item drop by mob at once into ur bag no matter,
if possible other mobs that killed by same race and other race without waiting for the delay.

auto loot is program that help u pressing the space bar or x button==> this i already have.

is it to big for a leecher to ask? if not can u give the hint to me?
Old 01/22/2009, 14:35   #82

Wew, Welcome Back bro, what you've done to official server is lesson for everyone, i honor you because you sacrifice yourself even just for a game, and i have some opinions for your Questions to Admin.

Can i give hints on how to do GM's Commands for normal players?
GM's Commands is very powerfull cheats, i bet all people want to have 'em, but if you want to give some hints of it to us, just share a very little hint just to make sure that the cheats exist.

Can i exchange it?
I think you can exchange it as you like, but someone will leech it to other RFcheats forums and tell the world that it's their cheats not yours.

New crash method?
Wow, not in a million years, crashing the game will kill the fun and eventually the game.

Bank anywhere u go?
It's very usefull cheat, you can share it to us, of course only the hints.

Trade with any race?
Well this is very usefull for different race players that play in one cafe, or have good friends but play other races, just hints won't hurt anyone.

Trade with anyone via different maps?
It's very usefull cheat, you can share it to us, of course this too only the hints, no spoon feeding.

Well thanks, good luck for discovering other cheats Yow.

tell the programer
Old 08/11/2010, 19:48   #83

welcome back =)
Old 08/11/2010, 23:23   #84

Welcome back.

I hope to see your PRO works in the futur.
Old 08/12/2010, 05:59   #85

never been heard this guy yet but he seemed pretty good on hacking stuff.
welcome back anyway
Old 08/12/2010, 08:22   #86

woooohaaa, yowy its u again. welcome back dude. oh yeah the great programmer of all times finally got back. dont worry dude like before we will still cooperate ill just try to send some program that ive DL here in my pc. but to think that these forum got many leechers. i think just be careful with your post on hacks cause many of members here are abusing especially if they know it already.

WELCOME BACK AND HAVE FUN AGAIN EXPLOITING!
Old 08/12/2010, 16:53   #87

good eve guys
Old 08/13/2010, 12:30   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
Well, u see i was away from PC from a long time. The reason was i was caught 5 times by the codemasters hacking the USA official server and the European servers. I break the Federal Law of Hacking and the DMCA and de EUCD Laws. I got to prison for some months. I officially recommend to all, do not hack in officials. Even I that played with proxy all times and got Caught.(When i mean Hacking i mean i got to the Database and Hacked their Main Server)

Well, i am back and i am ready for action again. I need co reconstruct my program from 0 but this time it will take a short amount of time. So if anyone want to share something with me for the program, i will gladly listen. The name will appear in credits. I will download RF again today, so i will start immediately testing and creating new hacks,cheats and Database Injector RaW codes.

Anyone willing to help, Cooperate PM me or Add my e-mail :

Admin, i have a questions.
Can i give hints on how to do GM's Commands for normal players?
Can i exchange it?
New crash method?
Bank anywhere u go?
Trade with any race?
Trade with anyone via different maps?
New Gold Hack Method?(Tip: Need to edit Filter with your name)
It's only Hints not the hack itself, offsets,codes,hex,raw code,methods or any other. Only Hints.
hacking on European and the US is really illegal so try hiding your IP or be cautious or roam around not on your place maybe on shops(but don't let any1 notice you)... at all time don't meet up when you are selling they might be staffs of codemasters... do your transactions on the net only if they want to call you give your mobile number... if they pay through paypal don't give your main paypal account try to borrow others in-case they look for you...

btw welcome back hope to cooperate with you soon... if we can't do it on ourselves...

we would also be happy of any hints you would release we might get it even if it is a bit complicated we just need to find out the logic of that hint and try to decode it on our selves

btw giving hints pisses some members here coz they want it spoon feed meaning full Tutorial... better be ready for those jealous members who will harass you if you don't give them the full tut... coz you can only give them hints...

the Gold Hack method - its on WPEing men they just changed the packets but its still same on method
got any for Gold Point? just a hint... it will be much appreciated thanks in advance

well good luck men and welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljame2 View Post
woooohaaa, yowy its u again. welcome back dude. oh yeah the great programmer of all times finally got back. dont worry dude like before we will still cooperate ill just try to send some program that ive DL here in my pc. but to think that these forum got many leechers. i think just be careful with your post on hacks cause many of members here are abusing especially if they know it already.

WELCOME BACK AND HAVE FUN AGAIN EXPLOITING!
you got that right... better if we push the post requirements so those leechers can't view them instantly... zzz
Old 08/14/2010, 07:07   #89

looks like he is known to this forums we will try to cooperate with you too... if randommix told us too...

well good luck and welcome back sir...
Old 08/14/2010, 08:08   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict000 View Post
looks like he is known to this forums we will try to cooperate with you too... if randommix told us too...

well good luck and welcome back sir...
are you a fan of randomix000