Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEED TIPS]Prevent Lost of ASK when DC or Logout!!

Discussion on [NEED TIPS]Prevent Lost of ASK when DC or Logout!! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [NEED TIPS]Prevent Lost of ASK when DC or Logout!!

Pls. Post Some TIPs how to prevent lost ASK When u got Disconnected from the server...i read some tips but it didnt work, i edited also my .edf but nothing happens..
Old 07/28/2008, 09:53   #2

I think this is server sided... just an opinion we can do nothing about it but I hope someone in here can help you...

- this what happen when you logout or get DC- since you only manage to change your client codes only so the server recognizes that the thing that is in your amu or ring slot is not a Ring/Amu at all when you try to OL again so it deleted it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2008, 13:46   #3

@nemuchan

sir what server are you playing in? coz i'm also having a hard time w/ this cheat coz my DSL sucks bigtym! and when i get disconnected i end up kicking my dog! anyway i've managed to make a ASK an amulet so i don't have to use CE anymore. But d main problem is how to make it permanent on tha amu slot.

anyone? ^^
Old 07/30/2008, 06:08   #4

@arkyboom

I guest its impossible RSK or ASK become permanent amu like Golens said Server Side
-
this what happen when you logout or get DC- since you only manage to change your client codes only so the server recognizes that the thing that is in your amu or ring slot is not a Ring/Amu at all when you try to OL again so it deleted it.
Old 07/30/2008, 14:54   #5

i know how to do it T> with 1 hit hack
Old 07/30/2008, 15:01   #6

Tips... Instead of editing it on CE... edit it on Item.edf file...
Tried and tested.. when you logout and log back in, your ASK won't get lost but the effect will get lost... but no worries, you can get still get the real effect of ASK when you hotswap it again...

so basically everytime you will login, hotswap your item...

Press the thank button if i helped...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2008, 01:40   #7

@balbon

Is there anything else that we have to edit in the item.edf (aside from the usual changing of 1B to 0A/09) in order for it to stick in our accessory slots even when get dced or logged off? Could you give us some more hints on what bytes we still need to change?

Thanks! Cheers!
Old 08/04/2008, 18:20   #8

@balbon

but you can only edit 1 slot?
Old 08/12/2008, 07:09   #9

u have the same problem with my friend here. they edited the item.edf file but still when they got DC the RSK will be gone.. i haven't tried using CE on putting RSK on amu/ring yet ill try later ill compare it if the RSK will be lost or not..
Old 08/12/2008, 07:27   #10

when you edit it on item.edf dont edit it again on CE so that when you log out your RSK will still be in you acc slot.

And yes of course you can only use it either on you ring or amulet that's the draw back if you want it permanent on your acc slot.
Old 08/12/2008, 07:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
when you edit it on item.edf dont edit it again on CE so that when you log out your RSK will still be in you acc slot.
my friend use the edited item.edf only and he didnt use CE for that, but still the RSK is lost when he got DC.
Old 08/15/2008, 11:30   #12

Tried and tested.. when you logout and log back in, your ASK won't get lost but the effect will get lost... but no worries, you can get still get the real effect of ASK when you hotswap it again...

@balbon i

so when u say edit it using item.edf, you mean we have to use hex editor or WPE??and if we have to log out, we have to put it in our storage adn if we log in,we hotswap it with our other weapon and and it will still retain its effect wwithout us doing the whole thing again???pls clarify...thanks
Old 08/19/2008, 03:52   #13

still if you edit it in ITem EDF it is still very clear that you only manage to secure 2 ASK/RSK cos youll need to edit slot from amu/Brace or AMo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2008, 07:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhawk777 View Post

@balbon i

so when u say edit it using item.edf, you mean we have to use hex editor or WPE??and if we have to log out, we have to put it in our storage adn if we log in,we hotswap it with our other weapon and and it will still retain its effect wwithout us doing the whole thing again???pls clarify...thanks
yes you have to use hex editor to edit item.edf but that will not make your ASK to be permanent.

you siege kits will dissappear when you logged out or get DC'ed

so its useless
Old 08/25/2008, 06:35   #15

nyahahahahah! O_o