Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Mining +# Ore

Discussion on Help Mining +# Ore within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Mining +# Ore

ok guys (and girls) i need some help mining +# ore, i use "#" cause i would be happy with +1 +2 +3 +4. so anyway.....after reading the 40+ pages on the +4 mining tutorial and trying about a dozen different ideas, i got no luck. i know that it says its been patched in the CM version (which is the only one im playing) so i ask of you to help me find a way to mine anything a little faster. i am using WPE and CE and i havent been able to come up with anything YET, although im still trying.

so in short heres the question:

how can i mine more or faster on the CM RFO????

thanks Nathan
Old 06/25/2008, 23:03   #2

use "Manned Mining Tool" when mining at the core

i dont know if you can get +3,+4 ores using "Unmanned Mining Tool" (i tried it and it doesnt work) maybe you can mine +3,+4 ores using UMT if you know the packets to modify
Old 01/02/2009, 14:07   #3

search for the thread TUT +4ores and proceed exactly as instructed...that did it for me and yes, use manual tool
Old 01/05/2009, 08:55   #4

find a nice mining spot there is a chance that your mining rate will be 2.5sec/ore or 3sec/ore the mining rate ONLY depends on your spot there's no cheat or hack that can make your mining rate to be faster

SORRY FOR MY BAD! ENGLISH