Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotswap procedures pano???

Discussion on Hotswap procedures pano??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hotswap procedures pano???

Hotswap procedures panu ba un gawin?!... with connection d2 RSK/ASK to accesories., pls share panu e hotswap. tagalogin nyo ha. para madali ko maintindihan.ty
Old 08/23/2008, 07:45   #2

i didnt know hotswap until a week or two ago. (been away from elite for a long time)
i searched the forum and finally found posts that leads to me knowing it.

i suggest you do the same.

you want to hack and have no time to study it? lame. leecher.

you're also the same guy that posted all of the cheats here on rfcheats.
MORON!

EDIT: guys, please dont spoonfeed this type of leechers. let them use the search button and browse the forum. thanks!
Old 08/23/2008, 12:36   #3

hotswap:
gamitin mo utak mo tol nakakairita ka lahat nlng tntnong mo..emf ka mag isip ka nman. .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Procedures For Selling Accs
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Hi, If I Have An Acc To Sell, How Would I Sell For Cash? I Need Information Step By Step, Thanks.
Pano Moon light Hack pano un??
06/02/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
help naman po plzzz kung pano install ung Moonlight kasi ung ibang killala ko sisend nalang sa YM nila eh paki Sen nal ang sa Ym ko plz Ym ko pla Ym ko nga pla [email protected]
[TuT]Hotswap/gg
03/22/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 28 Replies
tut for you guys to do hotswapping.. once you edited the item you wanna edit.. LoL go to your storage... open your storage.. place the edited item into the storage... for example.. that edited item was a ring..
about hotswap...
08/11/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can i ask a question.. wearing high level weapon/armor when your a lowbie you use hotswap right? how about RSK put on amulet and ring still hotswap?
HOTSWAP
07/12/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Is Hotswap fix? I always get DC when doing Hotswap. and one more thing I edit the Item.edf with all the equips that I need, but when I log on the game those equips that I've already modified was change back to normal. same as CE change level and PT you can see the Level and PT of the equips but when you try to Howswap it, you will get DC.. Server: Novus Galaxy can anyone try this?