Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAuncher attack spf patched in PH??

Discussion on LAuncher attack spf patched in PH?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAuncher attack spf patched in PH??

thats the big question....i tried it again.the 10x atk speed...still the animation changed but the damage is still times 1???? wat happened/....and how can we use that hex calcu
Old 07/30/2008, 02:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acguz View Post
thats the big question....i tried it again.the 10x atk speed...still the animation changed but the damage is still times 1???? wat happened/....and how can we use that hex calcu
i dont think so... maybe u did something wrong?... try searching the values again....

Quote:
and how can we use that hex calcu
its just like a basic scientific calculator
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2008, 06:05   #3

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
it happens to me when the 1st time i learned the x10,
1st.. check if you have a speed load buff
2nd check if you changed the a8 08 of your weapon
Old 07/30/2008, 08:50   #4

make sure your wearing launcher armor
Old 07/30/2008, 09:42   #5

10x aspd makes 30,50,70 w/ patience and trying sumthing...happy searching
Old 07/30/2008, 22:33   #6

tnx guys for the confirmation>>i forgot to add the A8 08..cuz in private even if u dont add the address it works..il try it again..but still i dunno if what speed i have x10 ????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
30% ATTACK SPEED FOR LAUNCHER IN RFph
01/29/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
I don't know if it is 30% but still it will increase ur attack speed. I'm using it and the fly hack for me able to lvlup fast. I hope it could help us. ^^ It can be temporary sub for hotswap since hotswap is disable now. We can use it for us to able to lvl a little bit faster. Simply, just follow the steps below : 1. Open ur CE 2. Target RF.bin 3. Value type : Text 4. Search : Your Weapon. ex. Strong Intense Missile Launcher 5. Search for the correct code of your weapon. 6. Look for A8...
30% ATTACK SPEED FOR LAUNCHER IN RFph
04/26/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
I don't know if it is 30% but still it will increase ur attack speed. I'm using it and the fly hack for me able to lvlup fast. I hope it could help us. ^^ It can be temporary sub for hotswap since hotswap is disable now. We can use it for us to able to lvl a little bit faster. Simply, just follow the steps below : 1. Open ur CE 2. Target RF.bin 3. Value type : Text 4. Search : Your Weapon. ex. Strong Intense Missile Launcher 5. Search for the correct code of your weapon. 6. Look for A8...
[TUT]launcher attack spd increase the easy way
10/29/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 54 Replies
subfolder data table decrypt Item.edf into Item.dat open Item.dat with HexEditor text search for the launcher u want to increase the speed (maybe not change for all Launchers.. to have a weapon that doesnt look suspicious ) e.g Intense Hora Akeron Launcher
Trading My 10x MAU Attack to 100x Launcher
07/06/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Ok, It's Beyond My skills To Discover This 100x Launcher, I Searched and Applied Everything.. And Still I cannot Make This Work.. Just Pm Me If Someone is Interested in 10x Mau Attack For Trade.. Its Funny I Found The Mau Attack Address By Reffering To The 10x Launcher Attack Guide, But Can't Find This Simple Hack So Called 100x Launcher.
tentator attack hack patched?
02/12/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i edited the csv file for tentator speed attack and when i run 2moons now game guard says game hack detected, i tried bypassing game guard to 1059 and it still says game hack detected and closes 2moons, i renamed the csv file so 2moons doesnt load it and it doesnt say game hack detected, anyway to bypass game guard to an earlier version?:confused: