Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help my fellow gamers

Discussion on help my fellow gamers within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help my fellow gamers

Guys I've been searching a lot about this but they are not consistent about the info. Does anyone here know where to get "seal removal scroll"? I need a sure answer pls. thank you, I'll appreciate any help you could give
Old 07/18/2008, 13:19   #2

what seal removal scrol? is that a quest to become 51?
Old 07/18/2008, 14:12   #3

google it dude
Old 07/18/2008, 14:15   #4

I already did dude but the result is not consistent, others say in PB cartella but after i killed both of them it didn't drop any, others says high level monsters, adn what monsters are that? others say in dagun dagan and dagnu i killed them several times but didnt drop any
Old 07/18/2008, 20:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boybawang99 View Post
I already did dude but the result is not consistent, others say in PB cartella but after i killed both of them it didn't drop any, others says high level monsters, adn what monsters are that? others say in dagun dagan and dagnu i killed them several times but didnt drop any
They are right, those scrolls drop from high level PBs/Mobs(Kartella, Elan PBs and so on) but they are pretty rare so just keep on killing em(it's kinda like eles, mobs and PBs can drop em but that doesnt mean you'll get one after killing 5 PBs or a few mobs).