Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Banned players in Solus Server Acretian Side(READ)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned players in Solus Server Acretian Side(READ)

Heya ya all might know me,gimme a PM if u wanna start over again with some of the Ex-Solus Server hackers.we made a Guild specailly for Solus Players that got banned and still wanna play RFO,we share all the Stuff in a Balanced way.We just wanna re unite some Old and new players that learned hacking in RFO and Have fun altogether in one guild.

Hiding? need a Spotter to spot and scan if theres someone coming? need a company to cheat with? wanna have fun but your alone? cant join a guild bec u dont want them to know where you are? Having Troubles killing that Elan PB?

(EDITED)Give me a PM Exclusively for Solus Server Players who got banned for hacking/cheating. ACRETIAN SIDE ONLY,anyone interested can join.

ill be Expecting you

Old   #2

amp...buti pa kayo...

ako na banned gawa ulit...patay ng PB mag isa at kuha ng elems..

wla ba tga Novus at tga Nexus Accre side only?

Old   #3

DIGGL? xD
Old   #4

Was about time to resurrect the Solus Cheating Force!
And freaking get on MSN, made a new adress and added you cause I forgot the my last one >_<.

Old   #5

@Zeostar
i got yer MSN PM me there , ill catch ya up.
@ThingIsDat
tol nsa isang Private server kame,we dont wanna start over on a Retail server eh,masyadong slow and nuisance.
@TryForce no i aint DIGGL lol see the Char on my sig? thats me kinda Blurry but the Guild logo and Archon spot will tell who i am ^_^
Old   #6

oist sali ako jan.. anong private server nyo??

sa novus ako eh
Old   #7

hmmm ilan X ng exp jan server niu? sama ako =P
Old   #8

@Dhowgz
15x
@balbon
pare i admire ur Filipino Thread,

nag send ako PMkung anong server.

for now 3 plang kame.

PM me your MSN or YM
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DGK] View Post
Heya ya all might know me,gimme a PM if u wanna start over again with some of the Ex-Solus Server hackers.we made a Guild specailly for Solus Players that got banned and still wanna play RFO,we share all the Stuff in a Balanced way.We just wanna re unite some Old and new players that learned hacking in RFO and Have fun altogether in one guild.

Hiding? need a Spotter to spot and scan if theres someone coming? need a company to cheat with? wanna have fun but your alone? cant join a guild bec u dont want them to know where you are? Having Troubles killing that Elan PB?

Give me a PM Exclusively ONLY for Solus Server Players who got banned for hacking/cheating. ACRETIAN SIDE ONLY

ill be Expecting you

lols gm ata to naghahanap ng ibaban lols
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclxvi View Post
lols gm ata to naghahanap ng ibaban lols
Wow tol panira ka pare.Kung wla kang alam na masabi at kung dika sigurado wag kanang saw saw.
why would i Bother to Post here and Recruit People to start a from scratch in a Server just to Ban them?

i aint a GM im Just a Cheater like Everyone else

Tol, Think Before u say Someshit.Dika mo ata naintindihan English ko eh, basahin mo muna yung msg bago ka mag "LOLS". Dimoko kilala kya wag kna.

HEY Xenostar Prove it foo'
Old   #11

i wanna make a new striker tooooo!!! XDD
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DGK] View Post
Wow tol panira ka pare.Kung wla kang alam na masabi at kung dika sigurado wag kanang saw saw.
why would i Bother to Post here and Recruit People to start a from scratch in a Server just to Ban them?

i aint a GM im Just a Cheater like Everyone else

Tol, Think Before u say Someshit.Dika mo ata naintindihan English ko eh, basahin mo muna yung msg bago ka mag "LOLS". Dimoko kilala kya wag kna.

HEY Xenostar Prove it foo'
You know I dont speak that language but I guess you just want me to tell everyone you arent a GM, ya he is not^^.
Old   #13

I've crashed the RF Novus 15 times. And they've said on forums that it was a stupid hack fak them.I did it intentionally to fist off GM Thyme. I will crash it again and again. Until that server will totally be closed for good. This is for GM Thyme for being a racist. I will bring novus down and GM Thyme will be the reason for it.

You don't need to bypass on RF Novus there is no hackshield nor game guard. Just open your Cheat Engine target rf_online.bin then boom do what ever you want. Even if they will patch to 2.1.6.

If you play on RF Novus PM ME I will give you the x100 attack speed for Launchers/Fly Hack with Unlimited Range/Dodge Increase/Block rate Increase/Siege Kit (amu&ring).

Or if you just wanna crash the server because you've got banned or ur mad on a GM or during CW ur race is losing PM me i'll teach you how to crash RF Novus Sector.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
I've crashed the RF Novus 15 times. And they've said on forums that it was a stupid hack fak them.I did it intentionally to fist off GM Thyme. I will crash it again and again. Until that server will totally be closed for good. This is for GM Thyme for being a racist. I will bring novus down and GM Thyme will be the reason for it.

You don't need to bypass on RF Novus there is no hackshield nor game guard. Just open your Cheat Engine target rf_online.bin then boom do what ever you want. Even if they will patch to 2.1.6.

If you play on RF Novus PM ME I will give you the x100 attack speed for Launchers/Fly Hack with Unlimited Range/Dodge Increase/Block rate Increase/Siege Kit (amu&ring).

Or if you just wanna crash the server because you've got banned or ur mad on a GM or during CW ur race is losing PM me i'll teach you how to crash RF Novus Sector.
now this is the ****,see what happens when people learn how to manipulate things? see the outcome? see whats hes Doing? dude think of the people playing ingame Allah Bless you.idk how this Guy is crashing the server but.. from what ive seen is the the Hotswapping **** is fixed.dude dont use the hackshit for personal retaliation think about the other players.

P.S. ye i know what ur gonna say Next...

"F That i dont F-ing Care about the players." and post that in RFcm Forums not in ma thread. thanks.

o yea BTW were not playing in RF Solus ill send replies on those PPL who PM'd me regarding on what server we are playing.right now im organizing it atm cuz. the Rollback in RFAddiction(GameHaze) wiped out our Guild.and PLEASE DONT post any unrelated topics here on the thread PLEASE thank you
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
Racist or not. The truth hurts no? I mean... lmao... nvm. **** hurt pathetic nub, you are only making her more and more right.

Anyways...it's people like you that bring about this so called racism and by hacking you are not helping your own cause. You wanna help stop this racism? Stop being a noob and crashing a server where people enjoy playing. Good day.