Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Banned players in Solus Server Acretian Side(READ)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
hahaha.. Then I will spread it more.

Trade x100 attack for Crashing RF Novus. PM ME.

Old   #17

See? You stubborn fool. This racism will never stop because of people like you.

Even now I saw some pinoys say "I'm ashamed to be pinoy"

Gratz.

Old   #18

ignore the guy.
Old   #19

I'm mearly trying to point out the flaw in his logic lol.

"ohhhh racist to us pinoys by saying we all hack"

-Hacks more-

Old   #20

take it somewhere else
Old   #21

Sorry for jacking your thread [DGK]
Old   #22

It's not totally about being a pinoy and the racism that flamed on novus forum and in game. It's Thyme's behavior, she's abusing her power as a GM. He's duty to find the guy who is bugging the server not blaming almost the entire race. Even tho most players from my country do bugs not all do, most still wants to play fairly. I have crashed the server because of her no more no less. I promise I will crash it again and again or trade my hacks for the server to crash. I used to play fairly in that server but what she did she just poured out the evil side of me. So she will pay. As long as she's still a GM in that server you guys will still experience such as this. The server will go down along with her.

Until she stepped down as a GM in Novus sector.
Old   #23

got a proof of Thyme's racism? if so u can always submit the ticket/report to RFcm admins

and oh yea ZenoStar is dealing with you right now why dont u patch on MSN instead and lets talk there
Old   #24

1. What abuse of GM power? Show me the proof.
2.She finds more hackers than you know. And from what she's caught... what she says is true.
3.Pathetic you turn to hacking for petty payback.
4.You can not get rid of her as GM. Trust me.

If you have been here since the beginning. You should know why.
Old   #25

add me up
Ain't you reading novus forums? Watch her lines man.

visit

register first so you could log-in and go to their forums.
Old   #26

dracus maybe ur 1 of the GM's or probably you are her. Kindly inform her about this coz ur already informed. Thanks.
And yes i've been in the server since the beggining since we've move out of ROA!
She didnt find me from crashing the server instead she IP range ban those poor guys Lmao~! What a Nubish decision. Poor innocent players on novus. They can't play now co'z she Ip range ban them where I'm still around ready to crash the server again under a Fake IP.
It ain't pathetic it's called vengeance.
If I cant get rid of her as a GM you can't get rid of me being a pain in her a$$.
Old   #27

If you've been here since the beginning. Then you know it's HER server. And I've also been around since RoA.

To be honest.... If you don't like it then you could actually just gtfo. Nobody is stopping you lol.

So now not only are you ruining pinoys image... you are hurting innocent players too? Nice to see you have no remorse to what you are doing.

Good to see you can sink to an even lower level to the supposed racism.

And as for you continuing to crash the server due to this... racism... by all means... go ahead. You hurt your own image even more.

* Wouldn't think about your own logic hmmm? -.o *

Anyways... We don't hate pinoys... we like em around, they build the servers numbers ^_^
But when people like you show up one after another, it's hard not to make that generalization.

LAstly before I go sleep, I am not a GM. I merely take matters into my own hands so they don't have to deal with people like you.

ps. The play on words in your sig while clever, makes you sound like you have a lisp. Is that all you could come up with? -.o
Old   #28

I'll still mess up th server. That's simply called vengeance.

I have no image. This is all but a game. Play or die with it.

As i've said. You can't get rid of me being a pain in her a$$.

It's all her fault anyway she started it. Then I'm goin to finish it.

Making a generalization is a stupid act of desperation. Trying to patch up a job that cant be done by random decision is simply stupidity. It was only I who crashed the server yet she banned the entire city sadly Im not from that city just using their IP's.

If she wouldn't stepped down i guess she could change her attitude and probably go and visit her psychology. If she won't change her attitude for being harsh and abusive of her authority I will spread the process on crashing the server.

If she change her ways. I will open my door to help her stop this bugs myself. If she will but i doubt she won't.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
If she won't change her attitude for being harsh and abusive of her authority I will spread the process on crashing the server.
Won't. Because of people like you with flawed logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
This is all but a game. Play or die with it.
It is a game. So why do you take what other people have said over the internet... THE INTERNET ffs, so seriously? Do you have like... issues? And.... you're the one that needs a visit a psychologist lol.

And how old are you dude? She started it... so you'll finish it? I've given detentions to kids for less than that faulty reasoning.
Old   #30

Come on guys this is not the place to discuss issues on a particular server. TS wanted to form a community so please just do it somewhere else.