Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

releasr or trde??

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
@solidliquid check your pm ^__^..

@all

ok im done with duping

now i need 100% upgrde hack pm me if you want to trde ayt?

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmepls View Post
now i need 100% upgrde hack pm me if you want to trde ayt?
thats over pricing ur hack pal....

theres only few who manage to get 100% ups to +1--+4

and theres rare people like me who manage to get +1 -- +5

and only one person who knows upgrade up to +1--+7

so ur dreaming if that hack of urs can compare to 100% upgrade

Old   #18

Quote:
thats over pricing ur hack pal....

theres only few who manage to get 100% ups to +1--+4

and theres rare people like me who manage to get +1 -- +5

and only one person who knows upgrade up to +1--+7

so ur dreaming if that hack of urs can compare to 100% upgrade
@topic
oh ic well 100% 1-5 ups is fine with me..as long as its 100% working in rf online

send me a pm ayt?

@person who has the filter that im looking for

check your pm ayt?

and im willing to trde all my cheat/hacks for that 1 tiny little filter of yours ayt? you knw what i mean
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by markchevyskye View Post
Hahhahaha, 2 victims already @ TC3 while we are having PL, 2 cata RMAUS raided us and then boooom!!! 2 RMAUS goes KABOOM!!! you think maus damage hack can do better than us ANNIHILATORS?? think it over. You cant go near us hahhahaha. My friend just saw me hitting once then the RMAU gooesss booom up in da sky. But im just using it for good purposes though. Leeching my friends (CLOSE ONES) hahhaha
This is the exact reason why i will never the majority of my hack. because of tard acc/leecher/pinoys that abuse them.

But the exact reason why iam releasing hacks that benefit bell and cora.

its takeing a while to release these because i'm working on how to make to where acc cant use it.

Old   #20

MAU hack

hey dude i already send you my dupe hack but you did'nt reply, I got no response from you yet, I know my hack work 100%, the last message i received from you is that to send you my hack, but thats all, i've been waiting for your reply since then
Old   #21

scammer

your a scammer dude, I'm certain of it, I told what kind of dupe hack I have, and you send me your message saying that send
you the dupe hack for the trade, It only took to me 10 mins. to send you, and now your telling me that you already have that hack thats why you didn't reply, is it my fault? I did what you said and its not an excuse to say that you dont need it anymore because you have already got that. Your just scamming people to get their hacks, you really dont have a hack, SCAAAAMMEEERR!!
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by boybawang99 View Post
your a scammer dude, I'm certain of it, I told what kind of dupe hack I have, and you send me your message saying that send
you the dupe hack for the trade, It only took to me 10 mins. to send you, and now your telling me that you already have that hack thats why you didn't reply, is it my fault? I did what you said and its not an excuse to say that you dont need it anymore because you have already got that. Your just scamming people to get their hacks, you really dont have a hack, SCAAAAMMEEERR!!
so sorry for you m8...... he scammed you bad cheetah!
Old   #23

Quote:
soo stupid..ask okatokat if im a scammer geezz

get this straight!!! the hack you shared to me is not working...why would i trde my hacks to you then? so whos the scammer?
Old   #24

your both suckz and STUPID.....

just share to those who dont know....
Old   #25

Quote:
soo stupid..ask okatokat if im a scammer geezz

get this straight!!! the hack you shared to me is not working...why would i trde my hacks to you then? so whos the scammer?
yah he's not a scammer,i traded my dupe with him for x100 LAU.now i can kill elan PB's in a matter of seconds/minutes. xD
Old   #26

sounds more like a scam to me too
Old   #27

Quote:
yah he's not a scammer,i traded my dupe with him for x100 LAU.now i can kill elan PB's in a matter of seconds/minutes. xD
hows your account?

to everyones concern okatokat main account was hack..

moderator kindly fix okatokat main account..he is a pioneer in this forum and contributed a lot
Old   #28

Quote:
hows your account?

to everyones concern okatokat main account was hack..

moderator kindly fix okatokat main account..he is a pioneer in this forum and contributed a lot
lowfyr didnt reply on my PM and i've resend it,i guess there's no more hope..maybe im gonna stick into this.