Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pinoy Hackers Dito tau

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Uhm...? hihihihi wala lng ang sayang basahin ng lahat ng post nyu me masama me mabuti me tama me mali @para po sa nag pasimula ng THREAD na to Saludo ako sayu kase napiakita mu sa lahat ng reader kung cno dapat iwasan sa mga thread at cnu pdeng lapitan thnx ^______________________________^

Old   #107

mga tol ano sama Kau samen Buo tayo New Guild mai lalabas na 2.1.6 na server.kso mukhang mai updated hackshield **** eh.Naka organize na lhat mai mga old/new players nakong nahakot so kung na bann kayo sa server nio okaya ur still playing in your server ok lang welcome kau na maki join samen.,. pro no problemo kya namen i Bypass almost lahat or maybe, depends kung gano ka advanced yung hachshield ****.

@Balbon ano npagana mona yung 30x? na learn namen 100x Kagabi, lvl 30 Normal Launcher using 30 SK BANG Patay si LockJaw in 20secs.

Old   #108

xure... anong server? anong pangalan ng guild mas magada "Hackers Legion's"
ahahahaha
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DGK] View Post
mga tol ano sama Kau samen Buo tayo New Guild mai lalabas na 2.1.6 na server.kso mukhang mai updated hackshield **** eh.Naka organize na lhat mai mga old/new players nakong nahakot so kung na bann kayo sa server nio okaya ur still playing in your server ok lang welcome kau na maki join samen.,. pro no problemo kya namen i Bypass almost lahat or maybe, depends kung gano ka advanced yung hachshield ****.

@Balbon ano npagana mona yung 30x? na learn namen 100x Kagabi, lvl 30 Normal Launcher using 30 SK BANG Patay si LockJaw in 20secs.
pskshit 20 secs si lockjaw??wahahahha amf grabe naman un...

matagal ko na gingmit ung x100 speed(ung parang nakatau ka lang na nakajetpack habang nglalakad?) pero hndi ako komportable dun kasi minsan kpag nagbuff ako nagsstuck hndi n gumglaw ending up deads sa mga raiders hahahaha...
x70 lang gamit ko ok naman nkkpgsolo dn nman sa elan PBs..

Goodluck hackers!

nurse po pala ako hndi IT person..

Old   #110

hacker! hnd nila kanino ipapasa ang kanilang alam sa hack mahirap kc un..dapat pera ang kapalit non para bumigay ..mga damot kc un mga hacker "salapi silaw" wala sila kwenta kht damage hack lang hinigi ko ayaw pa ibigay.....nag mamaka awa naman ako para bigyan ,,meron naman kapalit pag meron ako alam ...sana bigyan nyo ako advice tungkol sa damage hack'' alam ko marami crak un..sino man taga cebu d2 na alam ung dmage hack ..txtc ko ani nga number plz lng..kung khbaw ka bai..bisag kana lang imo ma hatag nku ok na kaau... mga cora kc abusado naH''gayat ninyo ha ..txc lang ko bai'' 09233430072....pa ila mo ha kung diin mo naka kuha ako number'' thanx mga cebuano''
Old   #111

guess i'm going to help out now.... im also filipino ^_^ hahahahaha
hmm..... i think for now on i'll agree on "BALBON"
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #112

Accept it guys Pilipinos are inate to be selfish who only thinks of his own.

Pinoys are super self centered even among Pilipinos they consider competition instead of helping others.

That's why Philippines is the no. 1 in corruption in entire Asia that's because as you can see and read here the youths have no hope of good character they keep bragging each other bla bla bla.....

Imagine this people when they grow up what country would they build up.

The reason why Philippines is so **** up as a country.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #113

panu ba ung level hack d q maintndhan bad3p
Old   #114

silence kids First please allow me to introduce this forums to you filipinoes...this is a hacking web site...cheaters mentality is superficial..hackers carry a responsibility and wisdom to look forward in what they do.
Alam niyo kasi ang dating ng pinoy sa online games ay leachers dahil alang sufficient post na nagawa..getz???let your works make others decide if ever they have to honor your views or not...at the same time by making such a thread as this..you should atleast prove you have a certified background in coding so that others will find you legit...making a group requires certified knowledge...with a freelancer status..many will see you as leechers..hope you see my point..I am just making an opinion...

ALL BUGS FIX...yeah..every game that is being hacked is always fixed....hackers try to lenghten the time but leechers..most leechers were the reason why hacks in the game are short lived....

Always remember every code used to patch a game have a counter code...nothing is perfect...its only a matter of time...and thats the bottom line...

I dont have grudges with filipinoes aspiring to have their own piece of the pie...but a group needs strong pillars...to hold a flock...getz?

If there are IT's here,Com Sci wizards and insider sniffers...PM me and let me hear your views and what you can contribute to the fulfillment of the "adhikain" of this thread...lets see if we can make something out of it...

From the rest of well known pips here like vyn,kikichan,bottomy,davidperry,blackleaf...(just to name a few, gorgive me guys in the shadows if I forgot to include ur AKA's....) we will be more than willing to be of help if we can see good posts from you filipinoes that may benefit the community and at the same time..test your capacity to make your own guild....peace bro...and may this thread be the spark to all filipino online gamers...I agree Filipinoes are intelligent,and had the gift of a diabolique mind...lets put it to good use with reasonable discipline...OK..peace
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
Accept it guys Pilipinos are inate to be selfish who only thinks of his own.

Pinoys are super self centered even among Pilipinos they consider competition instead of helping others.

That's why Philippines is the no. 1 in corruption in entire Asia that's because as you can see and read here the youths have no hope of good character they keep bragging each other bla bla bla.....

Imagine this people when they grow up what country would they build up.

The reason why Philippines is so fuck up as a country.
lol i agree, but don't over emphasize it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbluezion View Post
silence kids First please allow me to introduce this forums to you filipinoes...this is a hacking web site...cheaters mentality is superficial..hackers carry a responsibility and wisdom to look forward in what they do.
Alam niyo kasi ang dating ng pinoy sa online games ay leachers dahil alang sufficient post na nagawa..getz???let your works make others decide if ever they have to honor your views or not...at the same time by making such a thread as this..you should atleast prove you have a certified background in coding so that others will find you legit...making a group requires certified knowledge...with a freelancer status..many will see you as leechers..hope you see my point..I am just making an opinion...

ALL BUGS FIX...yeah..every game that is being hacked is always fixed....hackers try to lenghten the time but leechers..most leechers were the reason why hacks in the game are short lived....

Always remember every code used to patch a game have a counter code...nothing is perfect...its only a matter of time...and thats the bottom line...

I dont have grudges with filipinoes aspiring to have their own piece of the pie...but a group needs strong pillars...to hold a flock...getz?

If there are IT's here,Com Sci wizards and insider sniffers...PM me and let me hear your views and what you can contribute to the fulfillment of the "adhikain" of this thread...lets see if we can make something out of it...

From the rest of well known pips here like vyn,kikichan,bottomy,davidperry,blackleaf...(just to name a few, gorgive me guys in the shadows if I forgot to include ur AKA's....) we will be more than willing to be of help if we can see good posts from you filipinoes that may benefit the community and at the same time..test your capacity to make your own guild....peace bro...and may this thread be the spark to all filipino online gamers...I agree Filipinoes are intelligent,and had the gift of a diabolique mind...lets put it to good use with reasonable discipline...OK..peace
amen!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116

lol
Old   #117

a Convo in MSN nung binigigyan ko ng Hints yung ko yung friend ko ng isang cheat;
Ace - Ramos ur close keep working on it
22/07/2008 10:31:02 PM Ace - Ramos its really overwhelming when u lerned it yourself
22/07/2008 10:31:08 PM Ramos - Ace ehehe i know
22/07/2008 10:31:17 PM Ramos - Ace like 2 month that i'm trying
22/07/2008 10:31:22 PM Ace - Ramos and u will gain the right to teach it to your friend
22/07/2008 10:31:31 PM Ramos - Ace nah
22/07/2008 10:31:43 PM Ace - Ramos now u see what i mean
22/07/2008 10:31:47 PM Ace - Ramos im like you back then
22/07/2008 10:31:56 PM Ace - Ramos kept on asking but no one answers
22/07/2008 10:32:47 PM Ramos - Ace hehehe i know ther's something like a rule

sarap ng feeling pag napagana mo yung cheat using only the hints from some1.
Old   #118

Quote:
2ND, CRAB MENTALITY.. WHY CRAB MENTALITY?? PAG MAY ISANG HACKER NA NAKAKITA NG KAPWA HACKER, I BBROADCAST NYA PARA MA REPORT AND MA BAN.. GUSTO YATA MA SOLO LAHAT?? KAPWA PILIPINO NAGHIHILAAN PA BABA..
ito ang pinaka nakakainis sa lahat di nalang mind your own business. di ko lam kung gumagawa ng papel o gusto lang mapansin ang character nya.

sa mga gusto mag hack/cheat please naman mag invest kau ng time & effort wag lang mag hintay sa site na to ng tutorial, marami na mga tips dito alamin nyo muna one at a time hindi yung di nyo pa naaayos ung 1 hack e eto na naman kau at naghahanap ng mas magandang hack na mas komplikado tapos hihirit kau na parang ang masama e yung nag share na di nyo lang naintindihan ang pinost.
Old   #119

CORRECT!!! CORRECT!!! CORECT!!!!ANG GALING MO SANA KUNIN KANA NI LORD...HEHEHEHEEH
Old   #120

nasa sa tao lang yan kung mag she-share sya o hindi kasi naman dami abusers jan kc kaya nagkakaroon ng ganitong thread.

mga boyz makuntento nalang kau kung ano ang makuha sa site na mapuntahan wala na tau magagawa kung ayaw nila mag share ng full detail on how to do it alamin nalang ntin sariling sikap.