Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pinoy Hackers Dito tau

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
If LUG pay me cash and give me what I want ingame. I will help them patch all this. Including changing files so it cannot be bypassed.

Old   #377

I agree to u in changing files.. but do you agree to yourself that it cannot be bypassed???

Old   #378

interesting thread medyo hindi tama na ipost ko ito d2 pero ito lang ang thread na-active para sa mga pinoys. Itatanong ko lang kung may naglalaro nang WoKF at kung meron pwede magbahagi nang kaalaman na exploits para sa game na ito. Medyo nahihirapan ako kasi biglang tinamaan nang recession yun laro na ito umabot nang 6million ang isang gold. Alam ko may ore collection exploit itong game na ito di ko alam kung paano nila na gagawa ang kumakalat ay packet edit raw yun iba bot raw. Please lang, pa help swear ko na di ko ikakalat at magiging discreet ako. Kung di maayos yun natype kong tagalog sorry dahil alien ako nagstay lang ako sa pinas at natuto magpilipino. Would have typed in english pero di ko sure kung within the terms and conditions yun post na ito.
Old   #379

Anyone can teach me how to bypass RF-online philippines??

Old   #380

abusado mga pinoy un lng un haha
Old   #381

guys anyone has a hack for upgrading elemental necklace in grand chase ph? thanks in advance and more power to pinoy power!!!!!
Old   #382

di naman pang aabuso ang tawag jan.. gumagawa lng ng paraa pra mapadali ang paglalaro.. pagiging maparaan lang yan... ^_^ PINOY RULES!! ^_^ PROUD TO BE PINOY!!
Old   #383

the thread should be renamed to Pinoy script kiddies come here
Old   #384

In ako sa palno nyu
Old   #385

i wonder how many pinoy actually have contributed something here in elitepvpers? i meant how many of you guys actually wrote your own program and posted it here? i know one if not 2 but they havent hard-coded it basically they steal the program revised it released it and called it their own, just what happen to mod-kore eh, ring any bells?(i know you're here *****)

most of you plocks to forum in groups begging for a hacking program for your own needs and doesnt even give thanks to the makers and most of like the other person who stated bout crab mentality in the first page, its true, you have the hack and you use them carelessly so what? the program gets patched and we need to rewrite another one! thats why most of us doesnt release their work publicly until patched,

i vouch the thread be closed for aggravating the indonesian thread.
Old   #386

hahahay pinoy tlga...
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiia View Post
i wonder how many pinoy actually have contributed something here in elitepvpers? i meant how many of you guys actually wrote your own program and posted it here? i know one if not 2 but they havent hard-coded it basically they steal the program revised it released it and called it their own, just what happen to mod-kore eh, ring any bells?(i know you're here *****)

most of you plocks to forum in groups begging for a hacking program for your own needs and doesnt even give thanks to the makers and most of like the other person who stated bout crab mentality in the first page, its true, you have the hack and you use them carelessly so what? the program gets patched and we need to rewrite another one! thats why most of us doesnt release their work publicly until patched,

i vouch the thread be closed for aggravating the indonesian thread.
I second the motion
Old   #388

Mga paps need ko po ng maraming dalant Bellato praxis

2ruan nyo po ako gold hack plsssssss

or kahit bgyan nyo ako dalant

plssssssssssssssss
Old   #389

patched na po ung gold hack.
Old   #390