Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

i STILL can't kill PB's SOLO.. y oh y??!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry i STILL can't kill PB's SOLO.. y oh y??!

Okay, I've beed doing the x70aspd LAU hack..
and I have already equiped RSK to every slot possible..
and im flying..
but i still can't kill a pitboss.

I'm doin 3.5k per hit but still the **** thing regens..
is this 3.5k per hit low?
or im not using x70 like i think i was.. coz some say that x70 can already kill
PB's..

is there such thing as a damage hack using CE?

i've searched everypart of the forum and i only get aspd hacks..
i want damage hack coz..
more atkspeed less damage = waste of SK's n Ammo

any clue just clues on what should i do more...

P.S. I hope this won't count as leechin...

Old   #2

There must be something wrong in what you're doing, coz bro you're already doing all the cheats you need to down that PB bad boy, Try to go over your cheats.

Old   #3

hmmmn. i think it wasn't 70x attack speed,what exactly PB are you trying to kill?
try HQ boss first
Old   #4

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,556
that is not x70.. count the missiles per second.. if it is 12 missiles per second i think its x70.. 20 missiles per second is x100 i think, try to experiment

Old   #5

my condolence for u not killing any PB's........hekhek

i think ur not using the 70x atk spd..........

maybe its just from 10x-30x
Old   #6

wooots, yeah they are right, i can kill PB soloing, but not elan boss, cause i never tried them im just level 40,cause in our server GMs are always roaming around elan, and it also sucks, cause if you accidentaly loot a type D hora weapon, ur name would be anounce and if theres an online GM, you'll be ban right away,
Old   #7

i believe even though you are using a 70x aspd it doesnt mean your damage increases, and by the way i observed it, using a hack like 70x aspd only gives you the strength of a party trying to kill a pb which doesnt end up killeng the pb. im also having the same problem thats why im still searching for a real damage hack.
Old   #8

lolx. are you sure? im just using 30x then i can kill PB, but not brath, after i had done some stupid thing in setting in my CE, i manage to kill brath
Old   #9

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by deo001 View Post
lolx. are you sure? im just using 30x then i can kill PB, but not brath, after i had done some stupid thing in setting in my CE, i manage to kill brath
what he says is true.. if you really have a high damage, you can kill a pitboss just using x30..
Old   #10

Exclamation

@everybody
soo if it is 12 missiles per second its x70.. 20 missiles per second is x100..

i only burn my SK 3-5 time per sec.. then i can conclude that im just using x10-30 attckspeed..?? right?

im using the hack that changes A8 08, then i change and freeze the moving adresses near 80 3F, then change 80 3F to 0 and 66.. so what do you call this hack.. so this hack is just the x30?

@deo001
im killing the BIG chillo thing.. the bright RED worm.. im also lvl 40 btw.. im using normal akeron..

@evilsauce
yup i know.. but should the 3k damage be enough to kill PB?
i manage to do 3k coz of the element..

OMG!! im using all the hacks.. still i can't kill that PB!!

additional info.
my weapon damage says it xxxx-8k.. when in siege mode /w buffs i forgot the minimum..now what?!
what to do, what to do....

P.S. the PB im trying to kill is in Anacade(Bellato)... maybe i cant kill it because its not ACC pb??!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #11

As far as I remember with RSK everywhere 3k damage is pretty low.
Also last time I tried with 10x I could kill all 117/213 Pitbosses with 10x( takes ages though) wearing a +5 Int ML and 4 atk eles also could do 50+ BDs and HDH witha Int Hora Akeron +4 solo, so 70x is way more than enough to kill every Pitboss.
Old   #12

@sycnopath lol it doesn't matter what race it is, i already killed that thing, that red thingy ^_^, and BTW my max damage is 13k with Offence charger 55% attack, and w/ only lvl40 SK
Old   #13

@Xenostar ohw by the way, ill just ask some thing, have you tried belphegor? or any elan boss? how would you know if is is 100x? u cant move? is that it?
Old   #14

If you want a lil bit easy, try 70x coz u can still move quickly, 100x will make ur annihilator stuck in place which gives other big chance to kill you Hahhahaha

70x with GM buffs even ASK all over the accessories and OC = elan boss will be *RIP*

but im not using the things ive learned here to do dirty tricks on the game. Im just using it to level my character fast and helping out lowbies in the parties. TC3 mobs can be killed in an instant. Cauldron mobs are no challenge at all. I can will even the giant babas and drakes with a 1-2 shots. 1 shots = 20Missiles (use giga ammus).
Old   #15

@ TS use this trick, the one that u cant see ur dmg even though ur still hitting the boss/char... in that way the boss cant regen and for the char (pvp) they cant regen hp (pots)...sorry for my bad english..grade 1 lang tinapos ko :P